No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...vels-in-essendon-players-20150805-gisibb.html

Lol, WADA testing finds abnormally high TB4 levels in the frozen samples of two Essendon players from 2012. My first question is wtf were ASADA doing not bothering to get this tested, the Dons board is up in arms about it being another case of corruption :D

It might be corruption, however it appears it was corruption to cover up rampant cheating at EFC..... lot's more to come out in this story.... Not sure if I'm more sick of this or Goodes' crap...

EVERYONE GET IN HERE.
GVFbI3Lh.jpg

It might be corruption, however it appears it was corruption to cover up rampant cheating at EFC..... lot's more to come out in this story.... Not sure if I'm more sick of this or Goodes' crap...

The deal maker

It's about time!

smoking-gun2.jpg

Mate they always had it, it was just going to be impossible to nail them in an "afl " "independent" tribunal

More to come I just hope the mods will lift our ban from the tbh board so we can get our apologies from the cultists

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stress of this news would be enough to make you need a holiday if you were one of the players who's test has come back "abnormal"

Really, do you think that those players may have been told and Essendon are keeping it quiet?

Claims of corruption are a joke. The rules of sample collection, storage, and use are so strict it's not funny. The players will also have access to the sample for their own independent testing, so anyone making this claim is kidding themselves

The more interesting question is the issue of how high is abnormally high. This is a subjective determination, and the usefulness of these results will come down to that degree. Just as an example, if the variance is within the normal range of error for the test, I'd say they have no chance of using it.

On ASADA not testing, I thought they send samples off to cologne in 2012 for testing?

Claims of corruption are a joke. The rules of sample collection, storage, and use are so strict it's not funny. The players will also have access to the sample for their own independent testing, so anyone making this claim is kidding themselves

The more interesting question is the issue of how high is abnormally high. This is a subjective determination, and the usefulness of these results will come down to that degree. Just as an example, if the variance is within the normal range of error for the test, I'd say they have no chance of using it.

On ASADA not testing, I thought they send samples off to cologne in 2012 for testing?

They did send the samples and if irc there wasn't a test suitable do to the short half life of the alleged drugs, however three years down the track they may have been able to test for this, it is not an unusual scenario that a few years down the track they pick up drugs that at the time were hard to determine .

The only people claiming conspiracy regarding these tests are the deluded ones

The concern for me is how did it get into the public domain ?

The cultists are accusing the afl and wada

But their dopers legal teams and therefore you would expect the club to have been briefed as well .

Given the story was actually broken by the grand spud I would expect the leak came from the exalted one.

More to come

They did send the samples and if irc there wasn't a test suitable do to the short half life of the alleged drugs, however three years down the track they may have been able to test for this, it is not an unusual scenario that a few years down the track they pick up drugs that at the time were hard to determine .

The only people claiming conspiracy regarding these tests are the deluded ones

The concern for me is how did it get into the public domain ?

The cultists are accusing the afl and wada

But their dopers legal teams and therefore you would expect the club to have been briefed as well .

Given the story was actually broken by the grand spud I would expect the leak came from the exalted one.

More to come
there was a statement on the bombers website, hence why its getting reported now i imagine. leak could have come from the dons too.. one step closer to removing hird

As if this ain't bad enough for the AFL , the last couple of days back page of the herald sun is
It's time for new blood , the AFL have made howler of decisions of late no more so than the chosen ones who have essendons blood all over them yet continue to be hand picked by the AFL for promotions.
I honestly think we are headed toward a super league type scenario if someone of character and integrity doesn't take charge soon. There are cover ups and corruption top to bottom .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back