No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking last night wit a good source
Told me two things
1 Watson will struggle to keep the Brownlow
2 most likely they will pass it onto Cotchin and Sammy, but the AFL may not pass it onto anyone a bit like Nrl with the Storm flags concept
The bloke is in the know, but the AFL is trying to avoid the whole issue
I hope the Hawks and us contest it

The arse was trying to passed KB and Tucky. He and James have got a nice head of hair though
If he passes KB's record it shouldn't be allowed due to him being a drug addict

Goodnight sweet druggies.

JApac7c.gif

"Parting is such sweet sorrow".....???

Talking last night wit a good source
Told me two things
1 Watson will struggle to keep the Brownlow
2 most likely they will pass it onto Cotchin and Sammy, but the AFL may not pass it onto anyone a bit like Nrl with the Storm flags concept
The bloke is in the know, but the AFL is trying to avoid the whole issue
I hope the Hawks and us contest it

I knew this would happen. Absolute disgrace. They've given out retrospective Brownlows in the past. They've given out Brownlows to guys who didn't get the most votes. There is absolutely no reason why Cotchin and Mitchell shouldn't receive the Brownlow that they rightfully won.

I knew this would happen. Absolute disgrace. They've given out retrospective Brownlows in the past. They've given out Brownlows to guys who didn't get the most votes. There is absolutely no reason why Cotchin and Mitchell shouldn't receive the Brownlow that they rightfully won.
Agree, but this will be a test for me to see who has the least integrity . The AfL or the Essendon FC ????

Agree 100000% and honestly don't understand why more people don't care.

I need that Brownlow to go to Mitchell and Cotchin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "the ban clock" effectively started on Thursday (13th Nov). 6 months from that is May 13th. They play the Kangaroos and Brisbane between then and playing us.
But the ban isn't just games right? It's staying away from the club too. No Club preseason, training, meetings etc......

On the suspension reductions, I believe they only get them IF they cop a plea deal. Once the hearing is on, the Cronulla style deals disappear

Yer right, as if Hird (the cheating seahunt) won't have team meetings in his garden shed (entry threw the rear gate) while Tans keeps the media at the front, Black Ops Mk 2.
Yup apparently Little was out this morning picking up a couple of dozen of these

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
Agree 100000% and honestly don't understand why more people don't care.

I need that Brownlow to go to Mitchell and Cotchin.
Mitchell has already said he wont accept it, and I would be 100000% positive either would Cotch.

Its tainted and an empty column should be a reflection on Essendons shame and guilt forever.

Last edited:
Yer right, as if Hird (the cheating seahunt) won't have team meetings in his garden shed (entry threw the rear gate) while Tans keeps the media at the front, Black Ops Mk 2.

do you mean ce u next Tuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back