Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Back.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Follow? I dont follow.
Who is watching the current one?
I saw a couple of episodes briefly, and this Leanne, i think her name is, a brunette, the one that got drunk and was pretty nasty to the Bachelor and the other chicks..... Is she still in it?

I hope Kelly Jo wins: she is definently the right one for him. I am not a fan of Mary, but I expect Estelle might win.

the show for people with no life of their own:eek:

Wish i had seen that Leanne chick get ditched. She was a dead set biatch from what i saw of her. The one i saw was when she basically told him she was going to walk if he didnt make some sort of commitment to her that she would be there at the end. What a skank!

very disappointing episode she got dumped the same night as the token virgin, so wanted to see the freak get all upset and teary but she didn't!!

Meredith got dumped this week and she is now the new Bachelorette.

oh no merideth is the new bachelorette that's bull**** there's gotta b sum otha chick out there why her:mad:
I like the 3 girls who r left but estella has been my favourite from the beggining so i hope she wins.

Meredith is the new Batchorlette?? Sheesh...This is going to be one snore fest.

Batchelor Bob....I am quite enjoying this one. I was glad that he finally ditched Leanne but I was kind of hoping he'd string her all the way and dump her in the finale :D That's what she deserves....

Awww poor Mary, I knew she'd get the ass, actually I thought she was done for last week, but now her time has come and she actually looked genuinely crushed, I mean, most of the girls that come away losers are crushed but it's usually more of a rejection thingy but Mary seemed really heartbroken.

Anyways...Estella is too prissy and there's something about her that annoys me, I hope he picks Kelly-Jo, at least she looks like she has a clue how to have a good time.

Kelly Jo is going to win for sure. Mary was her biggest threat and Estelle is not in the same league. You only have to see how Bob acted with each one on the latest date.

Go Kelly Jo! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back