Golf The Bigfooty Golf Cup 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay I have gone around and done the April leaderboard. Well deserved win to the following:

1st: tigland (35.25 ave) absolutely shooting the lights out
2nd: Tiimmbo and Crimson Azure (35 points) . Crims only the two rounds submitted 🤠

We had 10 bigfooty legends lob in some rounds which was awesome. Bets month we have had. We are also nearly at the end of May so hopefully a few more of you can put some rounds in. Love it.

Keep it up.

Okay I have gone around and done the April leaderboard. Well deserved win to the following:

1st: tigland (35.25 ave) absolutely shooting the lights out
2nd: Tiimmbo and Crimson Azure (35 points) . Crims only the two rounds submitted 🤠

We had 10 bigfooty legends lob in some rounds which was awesome. Bets month we have had. We are also nearly at the end of May so hopefully a few more of you can put some rounds in. Love it.

Keep it up.
Sorry, keep forgetting to update this. I had a +2 in the par comp and 35 points for my last Stableford comp in May.

Finished second in both comps. Was +4 with two holes to go in the par comp and ended up +2. Was 35 points after 16 and stayed the same.

I’ve got choking down to an art form.

View attachment 1984839
Started on 10. Hard day out there. Was eaten up by fairway bunkers and false fronts. 13 killed me mentally - after two shots I had covered 360m and was just short of the creek with a 30m chip to the pin. Duffed the chip into the creek and wiped the hole.
View attachment 1984854

Finished with 8 points on the last three holes 🙄
Tough finish.

Without wanting to be too questioning your distances don't make sense. 200m drive and then 160 m 8 iron. Average carry for 8 iron for players on the PGA tour is 146m. Think you need to recalibrate something

Tough finish.

Without wanting to be too questioning your distances don't make sense. 200m drive and then 160 m 8 iron. Average carry for 8 iron for players on the PGA tour is 146m. Think you need to recalibrate something
Massive downhill slope to the creek. I usually hit 8i around 115-120m on a good swing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back