Golf The Bigfooty Golf Cup 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Either i'm not sure how the scoring works or theres an error with my score in the OP. My round was bad but it wasn't 12 points bad lol. It was a stroke round and I was 12 shots over my handicap. Works out to be 26 stableford points.

The row where you got the 12 points from is showing how many shots over my handicap on that hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10/1/2024
Churchill Waverley (Rowville)
21 stableford points
Slope 128

Scorecard sent to iDon - but you can trust me, no one's cheating to submit a round of 21 points.
Tested myself at a course above my level, expect the next score to be higher at an easier course lol.

Will post about the round in the other thread.

No good mate but new courses are always good to experience. Is Churchill the one with the power lines through it?

My BiL was member there, hav had a hit before.

No good mate but new courses are always good to experience. Is Churchill the one with the power lines through it?

My BiL was member there, hav had a hit before.
Yep, powerlines course.

Honestly would be a great value public without those lines and the power station in the middle of it. Still enjoyable though. One of my best struck shots hit one of those powerlines and darted off it's line which was annoying cause it was green bound off the tee.

Yep, powerlines course.

Honestly would be a great value public without those lines and the power station in the middle of it. Still enjoyable though. One of my best struck shots hit one of those powerlines and darted off it's line which was annoying cause it was green bound off the tee.

You would get a mulligan there, rehit I'm sure of it.

Don't quote me on that but pretty sure that's what happened when I played there.
I think the same local rules apply at Malvern Valley with the powerlines going through that joint. Doesn't help though if you feel you have hit a good one only to hit the lines...then you have to hit 2 good ones in a row. Odds decreasing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back