The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Joe Cole in the area, Torres was on the corner of the 18 yard box somewhere.

We have been rubbish so far.

At least Soto is winning some headers, that's a positive, Skrtel's defending on the other hand, has not been positive...

Agger, Babel, Ngog behind Torres.

Skrtel off, lucas and maxi also off thx

We wont see any changes at HT, let alone two.

So lets hope Roy does something positive for once in his 104 year old life.

Off Maxi, Lucas
On Babel, Ngog

****ing s**t, I'd actually rather Voronin come back and put in a shift at right back compared to Carra.

All the while, we have a competent (although not his first choice position) right back sitting on the bench, all because he had a poor game while playing at left back...

That's what happens when you play a defensive formation.

Defensive formations suck, but we are away from home and there was never going to be anything different.

I would take Maxi off at HT and bring on blYnd - would also take off Skrtel and bring on Kelly and play Kelly at RB and switch Carra centrally.

Carragher is just so static, we miss Johnsons running and passing.

Skrtel has no clue what he is doing

Greek has been decent

Konchesky is a woeful woeful player

Lucas can't pass or tackle for s**t

Cole is invisible man yet again

Maxi is just Maxi

Gerrard, Meireles and Torres have had to put up with the crap around them.

Sammy Lee and Roy need to be sacked at half time, no joke.

Greek has been our best I thought, maybe Gerrard has been okay, at least he's trying.

Don't have Foxtel so watching on YES, commentator there was going on about Liverpool playing two holding midfielders in Lucas and Meireles which was frustrating me as Meireles is definitely not a holding midfielder but as I kept watching, I had to concede that he was essentially correct as our midfield is playing so deep that he is, in effect, playing as a holding midfielder.

Really says a lot about the way we're lining up once on the pitch with Meireles essentially being told to play like Poulsen.

Can't in all honesty blame Hodgson for the way Maxi is playing, he's just truly truly awful.

Mereels is being asked to sit a lot deeper, he's still getting a little bit forward though, definitely quite a bit further forward than Lucas.

But it's ridiculous, you cant buy central midfielders and expect them all to be competent defensive midfielders, it just doesn't work that way Roy.

Don't have Foxtel so watching on YES, commentator there was going on about Liverpool playing two holding midfielders in Lucas and Meireles which was frustrating me as Meireles is definitely not a holding midfielder but as I kept watching, I had to concede that he was essentially correct as our midfield is playing so deep that he is, in effect, playing as a holding midfielder.

Really says a lot about the way we're lining up once on the pitch with Meireles essentially being told to play like Poulsen.

Can't in all honesty blame Hodgson for the way Maxi is playing, he's just truly truly awful.
It's Roy's fault he is playing, Babel needs to replace him ASAP.

Game over.

Everton are a s**t team. That is why they are at the bottom.

Just shows how unbelievably sh1te we are.

I think NESV overpaid by 300m.

At least we had some clue under Benitez. This team has absolutely no idea. Maxi would not get a game in any under squad in the league. He is a joke. Lucas is terribly terrible.
Still no change or movement on the bench. Wow.

Roy has to go.

No, Roy cannot be blamed for Haxi's level of incomptence, however, Roy should see this in training and from previous appearances, it's Roy's fault he's playing. We have one other option for the RW and isntead he sits on the bench.

blYnd has pace and occasionally can score a goal or whip in a good ball, much more than Haxi can do.

Roy must go. Totally unacceptable!! He just stands on the touchline with a blank look on his face. He obviously has no clue at all and he hasn't even made one substitution yet!!! **** me!!!! Change something you senile old man!!!

Agree with the above, if money isn't available in Jan, we are in huge danger of going down. Rubbish, just pure rubbish :(

Lets say, just for the sake of saying it.

You are Jordan Henderson, highly rated youngster at Sunderland.

If Liverpool come knocking in Jan, do you really want to leave Sunderland to play at Liverpool, where in all honesty you wont get a game ahead of Poosen and Useless?

Then there's Mereels and Cole and Stevie?...

It's almost at the stage where I enjoy seeing us lose, content in the knowledge that every loss brings us closer to Roy's sacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back