The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mignolet would have not given away those goals tonight. Karius should never play for us again, I dont care about his potential, he litrally lost as a Champions League final

Can we stop mentioning Mignolet? He’s not good enough either. He would have cost us several times in the 2nd half of the season if he played.

Karius was great the last few months but that performance is a career killer.

Done nothing wrong is going too far, he has to take some blame for our keepers being Karius and Mignolet. He's had 5 transfer windows to fix this.
Dude. So did Rodgers, and Rafa. It's a Liverpool problem. We got to scout better. How did man city managed to get Ederson? Man United De Gea. We're doing something wrong

Dude. So did Rodgers, and Rafa. It's a Liverpool problem. We got to scout better. How did man city managed to get Ederson? Man United De Gea. We're doing something wrong

To be fair Rafa brought in Reina who was great for us for a while.

You don't win big trophies without a great keeper. Liverpool need to make it a priority for once.
Don't need a BIG keeper. Just a decent keeper. Someone that's been there.
I know this is out there. But Mat Ryan? He commands the defence, is sure of himself. With a better midfield in front of him. Just a thought

I can’t believe how we embarrassed ourselves on the world stage like that. When I say ‘we’ I mean that CALAMITOUS campaigner between the sticks. I don’t even wanna mention his name anymore. It’s just ludicrous what he did.

I can’t sleep I’m so livid.

Don't need a BIG keeper. Just a decent keeper. Someone that's been there.
I know this is out there. But Mat Ryan? He commands the defence, is sure of himself. With a better midfield in front of him. Just a thought
Would rather spend money than to sign Mat Ryan. The club has gone years now without a good keeper. It's time to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what world is that not a disgrace?

We lost to the most successful team in the competition’s history with the best recent record as well. We lost to a team that toppled the Italian and German champions. We might not have lost at all but for two individual errors and we lost our key player through no fault of our own. Plus, who expected us to reach the final anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klopp should have brought Solanke on. Firmino had little impact all game and when your striker hasn't contributed much you should change it up. At 3-1 down with 10 to go there was nothing to lose.

2013/14 EPL season, League cup final 2 years ago, Europa League final 2 years ago, CL final this season. We have fallen at the last hurdle too much.

This trophy drought needs to end next season.

We lost to the most successful team in the competition’s history with the best recent record as well. We lost to a team that toppled the Italian and German champions. We might not have lost at all but for two individual errors and we lost our key player through no fault of our own. Plus, who expected us to reach the final anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Christ this is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back