The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he did have back pain in preseason, something fishy is going on

If the pain goes away and he trains, he should absolutely start against City. Ox was a big part of why we had it over City last season, we need a similar threat. If you play Hendo Wij and Milner, City can just pin us in and out pass us all day

Hope most our squad start having "injuries" and don't go to internationals though, VVD Salah Mane Keita Firmino, all of them need a big ol' rest

Wasn't even angry we lost that. It has been some time since I've thought about turning off but damn that was just boring all round. Sure the pitch didn't help but I reckon Klopp was outclassed by Ancelotti today. I didn't see one single tactical shift at all for the whole 90 minutes, at the very least I thought we'd have dropped Bobby deeper and pushed Milner out to the right to protect TAA a little but nought.

Our skills were woeful so not sure any tactical shift would have helped regardless.

Mo still has heavy strapping on that injured shoulder, looks like it's still bothering him

**** Ramos and his chicken wings, man
He is nowhere near fit
The World Cup was the worst possible thing and he’s come back and jumped straight into it
Dont like it at all

Another reason loans for u20s aren't a good idea. Teams at that level need to be ultra-pragmatic to keep up or get promoted. They'd rather play it safe with an older player who is the finished product, and the cash cup games offer mean that there isn't even rotation there.

And every chance if he was at Liverpool this weekend he would have been in the squad with our midfield injuries.

Salah hasn't been the same, just doesn't have the sharpness to break the defenders he once did.

He is getting shots just not of the quality he was able to create last season.

I'm not feeling the fact the Bookies have us favourite this weekend. I think I'm gonna load up on the away team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His confidence is actually shot. I think it will take him 2-3 years to find himself again.

I don't think it's anything to do with confidence. He just wasn't good enough a keeper for Liverpool because of mistakes like that, but I dunno what he was like in Germany.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back