The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh well, it was enjoyable whilst it lasted. Hopefully they continue their recent form of picking shite managers

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

They’ll get Zidane. He’ll get Pogba back on side. And United will resume normal services.

MOU was a shocking choice of manager for United. I have never associated United with boring park the bus shite football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They initially said 2 weeks for him so I would be surprised if he is right for Wolves. Maybe if it was Sunday or Monday night but Friday is a bit early.
Also Milner is confirmed fit for Wolves.

Half of me finds it hilarious that we were the tipping point and got Mourinho sacked. But the other half is devastated as he is so s**t and was making United awful and I wanted it to continue forever.

All depends on what manager they go with next. Hopefully not Zidane or Poch. Im praying for Giggsy as it will all just continue down hill.

All depends on what manager they go with next. Hopefully not Zidane or Poch. Im praying for Giggsy as it will all just continue down hill.

You would think Poch and Zidane would be the 2 they target.

It'll be interesting to see who they bring in as the caretaker until the end of the season. If they bring in the right man then they have the players to be able to turn things around and challenge for top 4 and give PSG a real game.

You would think Poch and Zidane would be the 2 they target.

It'll be interesting to see who they bring in as the caretaker until the end of the season. If they bring in the right man then they have the players to be able to turn things around and challenge for top 4 and give PSG a real game.
It will only be a caretaker so I dont think anybody is turning it around, they are too far back to challenge for top four.

Hope United get back up the table with a new manager. Can't keep getting excited about beating two mid table teams and Everton aint going anywhere soon.

My favourite comedian, Bill Burr, is getting into Liverpool a bit more as well. What a time to be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back