The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
john.png

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...nd-makes-selction-for-best-team-10169675.html
Let's not make out like footballers are smart ;)

While on the subject of Liverpool players receiving awards, Mignolet is now tied with Fraser Forster in 1st for clean sheets this season, and looks a strong chance of winning the Golden Gloves. Glad to see he's turned his form around after a fairly poor showing in the 1st half of the season, he (and the rest of our defence) have kept 9 clean sheets in our last 13 games.

Mignolet 13
Forster 13
Courtois 11
Hart 11
Foster 11
Fabianski 11
De Gea 10

Yeah this is the point i was trying to make, and then oldd SITV mate turned out to be a gooner ruining what i thought was a pretty cracking retort.

The whole team is a bit ridiculous. How does Cahill get in there before Fonte? He has been dropped at stages for Zouma. Even JT has Fonte before his CB pairing...
Yeah the CB pairing should have been Fonte/Terry.

But you cannot vote for players from your own side.

Coutinho 2014/15 Season Highlights:

If nothing else he's a human highlight reel, regardless of whether or not he deserved the individual awards I think we've all enjoyed watching O Magico this season. He's been a match winner for us in some massive games, scored some exceptional goals, taking the piss out of Fabregas earlier in the season was probably my personal favourite though!

Just a phenomenally skillful footballer who really stepped up after Christmas, hopefully we can add another potent goalscorer to our attack in the summer to make the most of this guy's vision and creativity. Personally I think he's really missed having Suarez and Sturridge working ahead of him this season, Sterling has improved but he's definitely not on that level in terms of being a consistent goalscorer yet and as a creator you're often only as good as the quality you have ahead of you. In general our build up play has been good but to a man we've been extremely wasteful in the final third.

It's good to see us being strongly linked with Depay, Vietto etc, anyone of that sort of calibre would be ideal!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get wins against Hull & QPR we'll be 1 point behind Utd and then they are under pressure.
We don't need Sturridge to beat QPR at home but can't see us winning away at Hull without him.

Sure there is a chance we could finish top 4 if United stuff up but I think it's unlikely.
If we beat them the last time we met things would be a whole lot different now.
We will have to live with Sterling or Balotelli up front for the near future.

Sure there is a chance we could finish top 4 if United stuff up but I think it's unlikely.
If we beat them the last time we met things would be a whole lot different now.
We will have to live with Sterling or Balotelli up front for the near future.

At the very least we should give it our all in the next 2 games and see what happens. Pressure can get to teams.

At the very least we should give it our all in the next 2 games and see what happens. Pressure can get to teams.

No doubt with the guys we have available we will do that.

I just don't want anyone aggravating any current injury that could cause them to miss a huge chunk of the pre-season.

If we get wins against Hull & QPR we'll be 1 point behind Utd and then they are under pressure.
We don't need Sturridge to beat QPR at home but can't see us winning away at Hull without him.

Honestly even if we can get Sturridge out of his wheelchair in time for the game v Hull, there's absolutely no way he'll be even close to full fitness. At best I'd be bringing him on as a sub but the talk coming out of the club this week doesn't sound promising.

In Ibe We Trust. Drop Balotelli and go with a fluid front 3 with Ibe, Lallana and Sterling interchanging in attack, Coutinho just behind. :thumbsu:

Liverpool supporters rate Liverpool player in a Liverpool thread. Go figure. Take it to the main board Cruyff.

And for the rest of you, the sand comments aren't necessary. Hit report if you have a problem with the posting.

when talking about sand, are we referring to the white sand of QLD, or the crappy contaminated sand of st kilda?

#BringBackFaith

#faithdestiny

i havent forgiven her for jinxing us last year

Trolling aside, I thought Lovren played well, Unless we can get roughly what we paid for him and bring in someone better I think we'll have to keep him.
Glad to see the back of Johnson, his ambition clearly outweighs his talent. Thinks he's Gareth Bale, plays like Ali Dia.
Yeah, no. It's the first good game Lovren has had all season. The only reason why was that WBA showed no ambition at all. No attempts to get forward, get in behind, gets ball in the box. Just nothing. They sat back and defended. Didnt even try and counter, just punted the ball up field.

I would have looked like Alan Hansen against West Brom.

Lovren should be shown the door. At a loss too no doubt but he isnt good enough.

Give it up bro. I try to be positive but we are not finishing top four. We are 7 points behind with a game in hand. We still have to play Chelsea away. The season is over mate. Drawing to WBA was a death knell. We may have held some hope if we had won that game with United losing back to back games against Chelsea and Everton.

But as usual, we ****ed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back