The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Social media Liverpool "fans" were sending him death threats, can you blame him? He may not be playing well but it ain't a reason to throw abuse and death threats at a man.
Strange given how much the fan base actually seems to love him.... anytime he's near it you hear the Kop singing Nunez! Nunez! Nunez!

Strange given how much the fan base actually seems to love him.... anytime he's near it you hear the Kop singing Nunez! Nunez! Nunez!
Every fan base has a few f wits. And knowing football fans, a good chance a big chunk of those abusing him are fans from other teams posing.

It's a shame cos he's such a likeable guy.

Will be interesting to see what Arne does with the squad, no doubt he has seen the conversion rates of some of our forwards. Well not even Arne actually, I bet Michael Edwards is deep into those stats.

Would be disappointing if we gave up on Nunez this early. Would want to see time under a new manger first before selling unless we had a good striker lined up.

Would be disappointing if we gave up on Nunez this early. Would want to see time under a new manger first before selling unless we had a good striker lined up.
I reckon Edwards is already lining up s**t to get done in the summer. Bloke is a low key genius. But I reckon the stats favour Nunez except for his finishing. So I reckon we persist with him for another year to see if we can get him scoring goals. Cos everything else he does is great.

Social media Liverpool "fans" were sending him death threats, can you blame him? He may not be playing well but it ain't a reason to throw abuse and death threats at a man.

They're not fans, hopefully police track thenm down and throw them in prison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back