The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Our inability to work how to beat their man to man was amazing to watch. Played the entire second half in our own half because we couldnt figure out how to get the ball past half way.

Was terrible.

Badly needed Thiago who seems to be the only bloke who can receive a ball and turn on it and beat a man to break open this man on man crap.

Everyone else was receive the ball, instantly pass it back to who passed it to me. Rinse and repeat.

Nobody to blame but ourselves though with that shocking first leg. Hope Atalanta go on and win it.

Now we need miracles in the league which given our current form seems very, very unlikely. Plus City be City.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

City look to be progressing which will put another game on their schedule before the end of the season, I'm fine with that.
Final is the week after the season ends.

This next 6 days is ******* bs. There needs to be some serious pressure put on the EPL by fans and clubs alike. It’s totally unacceptable to expect this many games to be piled on the players.
Yep, I agree. Not just for us, but for every club. But we all watch.
Almost have to make a rule that if you qualify for Europe, you don’t play the League Cup or something like that.

On a side note on the same topic, I love that the managers all agree, but never at the same time.

Pep yesterday
“It's unacceptable to let us play today. It's impossible, for the health of the players. It's not normal.
120 minutes, the emotions of Madrid, the way we lose, honestly. I know this country is special [with the FA Cup] but it's for the health of the players."
I just want to protect my players. It's common sense. I'm not asking for something special or privilege."

Pep 2 years ago when Liverpool pressing for the quad.
"Everyone has their own business to defend. We adapt. If they say play Saturday, we play Saturday. If they say play Tuesday, we play Tuesday. Thursday? We are going to play Thursday. Whatever they want, no problem. If I'm not satisfied, I go home and don't be manager of Man City.

I go to another league in the Maldives, the Maldives League, and play one game a week and I'm so comfortable under the coconuts and it would be so perfect. But it's not the case. You are playing at 12:30, I'm sorry Liverpool but I'm not involved with that."

Yep, I agree. Not just for us, but for every club. But we all watch.
Almost have to make a rule that if you qualify for Europe, you don’t play the League Cup or something like that.

On a side note on the same topic, I love that the managers all agree, but never at the same time.

Pep yesterday
“It's unacceptable to let us play today. It's impossible, for the health of the players. It's not normal.
120 minutes, the emotions of Madrid, the way we lose, honestly. I know this country is special [with the FA Cup] but it's for the health of the players."
I just want to protect my players. It's common sense. I'm not asking for something special or privilege."

Pep 2 years ago when Liverpool pressing for the quad.
"Everyone has their own business to defend. We adapt. If they say play Saturday, we play Saturday. If they say play Tuesday, we play Tuesday. Thursday? We are going to play Thursday. Whatever they want, no problem. If I'm not satisfied, I go home and don't be manager of Man City.

I go to another league in the Maldives, the Maldives League, and play one game a week and I'm so comfortable under the coconuts and it would be so perfect. But it's not the case. You are playing at 12:30, I'm sorry Liverpool but I'm not involved with that."
Yeah we all know managers all feel the same but only fight it when it's a problem for them, not when it's hurting their rivals haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back