FTA-TV The Block 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

i am curious to hear opinion of stalwart fans on this. how different was season 1 in comparison to what it is today? did it feature musical overlays with dancing contestants?

Best series was the one the Twins won in terms of building

All the contestants this series were incredibly boring and dull with no personality suited to TV, compare them to these series and most TV viewers would still recognise the contestants.

4- Josh and Jenna, Polly and Waz, Amie and Katrina and Rod and Tania
5- Dale and Sophie, Mike and Andrew, Brad and Lara and Dan and Dani.
6- Phil and Amity, Josh and Jenna, Dani and Dan and Mark and Duncan.
7- Alisa & Lysandra, Madi & Jarrod, Matt & Kim, Bec & George and Johnno & Trixie,
8- Steve & Chantelle, Alisa & Lysandra, Kyal & Kara and Brad & Dale.

i am curious to hear opinion of stalwart fans on this. how different was season 1 in comparison to what it is today? did it feature musical overlays with dancing contestants?

been saying for the last couple of seasons they need to go back to the smaller ones

season 4 was a great season with side by side houses in Richmond, where they issues with the floors and walls and roof etc, lots of building and renovating etc that included building a backyard. That was the season 3 of them get passed in, but it had great contestants.

Season 5 was great as well but it was more to do with the cast, it had Brad and Dale etc. The season after that was Sky High and since then its all been more deco than building

A great All Star series for next time would be

The Twins
Phil and Amity
Kyal and Kara
The Brothers (this years winner)

Or

Josh and Jenna
Brad and Lara
Dale and Sophie
Dani and Dan

Next series can we focus on the building. It became too much of a Belle Magazine show this season
The wedding sucked up too much time and took away a lot of the competitive momentum of the last few weeks. I would have liked to have seen what was going on with Maxine and Karsten's 'secret' room and how the hell they were going to finish it when they were running out of time and money, but it was virtually forgotten about.

The wedding sucked up too much time and took away a lot of the competitive momentum of the last few weeks. I would have liked to have seen what was going on with Maxine and Karsten's 'secret' room and how the hell they were going to finish it when they were running out of time and money, but it was virtually forgotten about.

Well the wedding, the bickering between Dee an everyone, the practical jokes...where was the building?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i spoke recently who was on the block this season (not a contestant). person told me he believed the genuineness of the contestants. they were also difficult at times to get word from, and often directors/producers/etc had to take and retake segments in order to get them to say something.

also, in reference to cert of occupancy and living there....he said from a non builder POV....so much dodgy stuff going on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back