Toast The Christmas Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

4148SUSENDERSANTA.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek: where do those straps end up I wonder??? :p

The best thing about Xmas for me is hearing the excitement in my kids voices when they wake up and see their presents under the tree and then they come running down to our room yelling 'Santas been, Santas been",
And to see the joy on the faces as they tear off the wrapping paper to see their presents and my youngest daughter says " Mummy, Daddy Santa really did read my letter". With the biggest smile on her face :)

That my friends is what makes Xmas so special for me.:thumbsu:

What do Priests and Christmas tress have in common ???

Their balls are just for decoration ...
You're a pig.
BTW the best part about living in Australia now though is that I have the ability to express my contempt for Anglo-Australian culture/people and christianity, and from a legal point of view that is fine (although i'm not stupid enough to express them in a crowded pub obviously) but if anyone dares to villify my religion and/or ethinc background (Lebanese) I can sue them and take them to court for Religious and Racial villification.
Yet your username is celtic_pride. :rolleyes:

Moron. :eek:

You're a bigot, racist and a hypocrite.

You go to a pub? ;) :rolleyes:

You sound like a devout Muslim who loves his noble religion. :confused:

You appear as devoted to Islam as you were to Geelong. :thumbsu:

The Muslims I've known never went within 30 feet of a bar or pub.

If you hate Australia and it's people, why are you living here?

Move to a religious state if you dislike this country, it's people and it's freedoms.

You'd be back faster than you left.

If I said I held Arab Culture and Islam in contempt, you'd be swearing and acting like an even bigger flog.:thumbsdown:

You're nothing more than a troll.

You're a pig.

Yet your username is celtic_pride. :rolleyes:

Moron. :eek:

You're a bigot, racist and a hypocrite.

You go to a pub? ;) :rolleyes:

You sound like a devout Muslim who loves his noble religion. :confused:

You appear as devoted to Islam as you were to Geelong. :thumbsu:

The Muslims I've known never went within 30 feet of a bar or pub.

If you hate Australia and it's people, why are you living here?

Move to a religious state if you dislike this country, it's people and it's freedoms.

You'd be back faster than you left.

If I said I held Arab Culture and Islam in contempt, you'd be swearing and acting like an even bigger flog.:thumbsdown:

You're nothing more than a troll.
He does raise interesting points CP!
But lets not start a fight

Jeez, guns, where's your Christmas spirit?

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

"I set a personal record on Christmas. I got my shopping done three weeks ahead of time. I had all the presents back at my apartment, I was halfway through wrapping them, and I realized, 'Damn, I used the wrong wrapping paper.' The paper I used said, 'Happy Birthday.' I didn't want to waste it, so I just wrote 'Jesus' on it."

ahh Demitri Martin :)

Xmas should be about sharing the love....

sexy%20santa%2014_jpg.jpg

Its about not giving presents to those that are naughty...

9sexy_ana_beatriz_barros_santa.jpg

And for sharing that special moment under the tree....

danielle_lloyd_c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back