Toast The Christmas Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything about Xmas goes here....

santa-flasher.jpg

Piss Off Christmas ..

As an non-Christian of an much more nobler religion, I find the concept of Xmas irritating and disgusting, and encourages capitalisitc selfishness and greed amongst the young children of society ..

Really for the true meaning for Christmas, kids should be forced to sacrfice all their favourite toys and send them over to third world/and poor countries, where the poor tykes over have nothing ...

The whole concept of Christmas just reeks of selfishness and hypocrisy (bit like the Christian and conservative religious and political systems in that respect)

These are my fave xmas images btw :D

santa_grave.jpg

robot-santa.jpg

As an non-Christian of an much more nobler religion, I find the concept of Xmas irritating and disgusting, and encourages capitalisitc selfishness and greed amongst the young children of society ..
What is your nobler religion? :confused:

Onanism?

There's no such thing as a nobler religion.

If you were a Christian, you would understand that Christmas isn't about capitalism and greed.

And you wouldn't label someone's religion irritating.
The whole concept of Christmas just reeks of selfishness and hypocrisy (bit like the Christian and conservative religious and political systems in that respect)
So the concept of giving is selfish and hypocritical? :confused:

You're a real Rhodes Scholar who hasn't a clue about anything.

Thank God for the internet and the media which allows our intelligence to be insulted on a daily basis. :thumbsu:

Well whatever your belief is, Christmas is a good time to reflect and spend time with loved ones etc

Even as a Muslim I take time to learn more about one of our prophets and appreciate all those who have done good as a consequence of one man's message.

There's always going to be people who will take advantage of a good thing, we give them way too much attention.

in summary: it's too late to be typing this shit

You are a pathetic, pathetic individual CP.

Just shut the hell up and stop posting, seriously.

You are all alone and nobody really wants you here.

Take your disgraceful anti-religious tripe to someone that wants to hear it. I'm sure you'll find plenty of anti-Christian and anti-Jewish groups willing to gain the support of 1 more lost soul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a non-Christian of an equally noble religion.

I love Christmas. We get presents. All because a guy is born.

He dies, I get chocolate.

I love religion :D

CP, don't use awesome Futurama images for your views. Try King of the Hill. I hate that show.

What do Priests and Christmas tress have in common ???

Their balls are just for decoration ...

BTW the best part about living in Australia now though is that I have the ability to express my contempt for Anglo-Australian culture/people and christianity, and from a legal point of view that is fine (although i'm not stupid enough to express them in a crowded pub obviously) but if anyone dares to villify my religion and/or ethinc background (Lebanese) I can sue them and take them to court for Religious and Racial villification.

I have a dream, now that we've got Christmas Carols and tales of Sweet zombie jesus banned from our public schools and Kindergartens, within 3 years I expect to see all refrences to Santa Claus eradicated completely from schools and shopping centres ...
I don't give a shit about the so called SILENT MAJORITY, don't you know, in this country now, the VOCAL MINORITY are taking over and running things (why do you think most KFC and Red Rooster stores are stocking Halal meat now these days !!)

I have to say John Brumby and the current Labor government are the best things to happen to this state EVER !!!

Next on the government's agenda should be pissing off Good Friday for good off the Victorian Calender :D

You have issues, you're not even a troll. Just very confused.

the VOCAL MINORITY are taking over and running things (why do you think most KFC and Red Rooster stores are stocking Halal meat now these days !!)
move over Che

By making the reference to Halal meats i'm going to assume you're Muslim, then I'm going to assume you have NFI as you call one of our prophets a zombie and are doing the exact same act you detest by making Xmas immoral.

You're a hypocrit of the highest order and I hope we see much less of you on these boards, i'll glady get carded for telling you this

Its always one Lebo that makes the rest of us Lebos look bad.

FYI, I'm still seething over the Futurama picture. I want a full and sincere apology. And for the references as well. Sweet zombie Jesus, pfft.
shoa habib

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The Christmas Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back