No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ASADA process is to investigate guilt, and upon finding guilt, issue show cause notices to request the parties to provide justification as to why the maximum ban should not be applied. Essendon players are guilty for taking performance enhancing drugs, that has already been determined. Stating that the investigation was unlawful doesn't justify the taking of substances.

Edit: My assumption here is wrong, show cause notice process is different.

The ASADA process is to investigate guilt, and upon finding guilt, issue show cause notices to request the parties to provide justification as to why the maximum ban should not be applied. Essendon players are guilty for taking performance enhancing drugs, that has already been determined. Stating that the investigation was unlawful doesn't justify the taking of substances.

Maybe the Bummers need further clarification to help understand that....lol...

In a written statement to Fairfax, Essendon’s chief operating officer Xavier Campbell said the club was committed to the health monitoring and in “the final stages of working towards an agreement”.

Privately, however, the AFLPA has been mystified – and for a considerable time – as to why the Bombers’ hierarchy has not already fully committed to what was outlined at the beginning of this year.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/essendo...ring-scheme-20140626-zsmud.html#ixzz35kjuhQbM

Yes the players are the most important thing for that club.

That Lance Uppercut douchelord must have his head buried so seriously that he has to carry around a sandbox wherever he goes. Seriously that guy is deluded.

So let's be clear on this, a report has emerged which raises issues such as possible cancers, possible hormonal issues, the shocking extent of the "experimental" drug regime and the lack of questioning by the players, Robbo's response to this is to try and cloud the issue by making it an AFL governance issue! And the response of the "we can't wait for the facts to come out" Hird camp is supress, supress and supress!
Speechless!

That Lance Uppercut douchelord must have his head buried so seriously that he has to carry around a sandbox wherever he goes. Seriously that guy is deluded.

His latest effort:

of course I don't dismiss health concerns, and I hope Essendon do the right thing moving forwards. (Although again, the assumption that other clubs are squeaky clean in this regard is risible).

But I can separate reason and emotion, and see media sensationalism for what it is.

He's resorting to the "but everyone else was doing it* too" defence.

*He hopes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They all are. There's a flog on twitter called the red sash and that guy is by far the worst

They all are. There's a flog on twitter called the red sash and that guy is by far the worst
He's a *****. Absolute knob.

I don't think it's very fair to pot Lance Uppercut when he can't respond in a Richmond only thread.

"I am confident we will be seen in a very good light when this has all finished."

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's very fair to pot Lance Uppercut when he can't respond in a Richmond only thread.

I didnt tag him so why does it matter lol

"I am confident we will be seen in a very good light when this has all finished."

"I can't wait for the Truth to come out"

Club is a shambles. How any self respecting fan can continue to put up with this I don't know.

Sad really. Maybe they need more lawyers.

Sorry, my mistake. According to the Gnome it is a win for the Essendon Football Club. Is there a man with a more punchable face than Little?

Yep. They need more lawyers.
More lawyers so that they get sucked dry.

"I can't wait for the Truth to come out"

Club is a shambles. How any self respecting fan can continue to put up with this I don't know.

They don't have any self respecting fans. Just foamers
Essendonians I can sympathise with to a point, Hirdashians, I just shake my head!

Watergate was a political scandal in which the initial focus of an investigation over time became secondary to far broader ramifications. As more detail about the Essendon supplements saga continues to trickle out, it’s becoming increasingly clear this is football’s version.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...f-watergate-20140703-zsurt.html#ixzz36Ncu1500

Rohan Connelly trying to muddy the waters again blaming ASADA, the AFLand everyone bar the club that injected its players with substances that'll need them to be monitered for cancer for the next ten years

Essendonians I can sympathise with to a point, Hirdashians, I just shake my head!
Have you met one. :eek:

Rohan Connelly trying to muddy the waters again blaming ASADA, the AFLand everyone bar the club that injected its players with substances that'll need them to be monitered for cancer for the next ten years
As long as essendrugs are paying him to dirty the waters, he wont sling anything at essendrugs and that goes for Slobbo as well.

As for the court case, another reason that will go against the druggies is the fact they bent over and took it from the afl when they dished out their pathetically soft punishments last year.

As for the players, it's amazing how brainwashing can effect a persons ability to think for themselves.

Have you met one. :eek:
In all seriousness, there are a few that have rung SEN and expressed their disgust at Hird and the club, unfortunately they are well out numbered by flogs like "Alan from Greenvale" and the idiots on the HTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back