No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My respect for Paddy has gone up lot's...
Pretty classy interview - could have really unloaded on Essendon but simply places his focus on how he feels and his own and his families welfare.
Good wedge also commenting about how Hird and Essendon have repeatedly chanted the mantra that 'it is all about what's best for the players'... well for Ryder, it is best for him to be allowed to leave with no fuss.

2015 will be the last year of V8 Falcons in the V8 Supercar series......
Interesting times ahead for the series. ....
I thought the series was in trouble once Ford & Holden canned local designed and made cars.
Mods have caused confusion with putting 'ASADA' into the thread heading for our TAN thread... it gets confused with this druggies thread...
I have clicked on to the wrong one a number of times myself... :p

"Only just heard about McCartney, this league really has lost the plot, & the goings on at other clubs lately makes the EFC backyard look freshly mowed & manicured" - poster on the Essendon board.

What the **** are these people on. give me some.

Reading the Essendon ASADA thread has convinced me that as well as a "like" button BigFooty needs a "Bwahahahahahahaha, this is the funniest thing I've read in ages and you're an absolute flog with no grasp of reality" button! :p

ESr
"Only just heard about McCartney, this league really has lost the plot, & the goings on at other clubs lately makes the EFC backyard look freshly mowed & manicured" - poster on the Essendon board.

What the **** are these people on. give me some.

The Essendon PR machine. One eyed supporters can't see through it though.

Im still surprised everyone seems to think Bomber was some clean skin saint in all of this. He was the one who insisted on bringing the Weapon over, and he was the one who endorsed Weapons request to bring in Dank. I know he but up some resistance to the depths of the program at one point (to the degree he actually asked for the off site to stop off memory), but like Doc Reid, when his complaints and instructions were ignored, he did SFA.

Not saying he's the worst of the worst, but I'm genuinely surprised by those who think getting rid of Hird the evil and bringing in Bomber the good is the panacea the club needs. Just IMO, but if a clean out of the footy dept is to occur, it needs to be more than just Hird
He's not from what I've been told, but they are covering him up. As I told you two weeks ago there is dirt on everyone so Hird is just the main face bc he was head coach
It was a group decision made for the future of the club
As my Bomber source stated 18 months ago "how the Fuxk is Bomber walking as it was mostly his ...........?
Bomber was the supposed brains behind the future rise of the club and Hird was the puppet.Bomber wanted his job badly also and was domineering .Bomber should go first".
These were pretty well his words expressed with bitterness
This is why Hird still walks today as he has dirt on all. Otherwise if it was him only with a dew meds then they would have been made the scapegoat and arse holed on day one
Bombers reputation has been preserved for the sake of the game and the club , but from what I've been told he's just as ........

He's not from what I've been told, but they are covering him up. As I told you two weeks ago there is dirt on everyone so Hird is just the main face bc he was head coach
It was a group decision made for the future of the club
As my Bomber source stated 18 months ago "how the Fuxk is Bomber walking as it was mostly his ...........?
Bomber was the supposed brains behind the future rise of the club and Hird was the puppet.Bomber wanted his job badly also and was domineering .Bomber should go first".
These were pretty well his words expressed with bitterness
This is why Hird still walks today as he has dirt on all. Otherwise if it was him only with a dew meds then they would have been made the scapegoat and arse holed on day one
Bombers reputation has been preserved for the sake of the game and the club , but from what I've been told he's just as ........

Try saying that lot on the HTB - I did last year and had Cat fans and the rest of the non-EFC peoples calling me a Hird fanboi and looking for a scape goat

On the HTB apparently Bomber was the only one who was innocent at the club

The EFC board is a very different scenario, esp since the B&F - was pretty clear he was demanding the job that night, and the rumours are that he has told the club he will only continue as the senior coach at the club or he's gone (part of the reason for the chopping and changing re: Hird's position).

Its not the only factor though. Remember media has been floating rumours of Hird taking action against the club if they do sack him. Given his payout will be $1.3m (off memory), plus the legal bills, plus the ASADA costs, plus the players legal bills, the thread of legal action may be a pill too big to swallow.
Hirds asking for a lot more than $1.3m
Once the Dons were busted Hird took the wrap and they thought he was going to cop a slap on the wrist
So the board all sat down and made a "gentlemen's agreement",once the poo hit the fan and things went pear shaped ie people resigning meds and fitness staff all called in and Hird totally crucified he took his stance and stood his ground
He is up for a possible 8 figure sum as his career is ruined and his chances of future work in the industry are ruined even as a motivational or guest speaker
Not even forgetting all the stress and deformation of his character he has taken for the club
Nothing was in writing as it was a Gentlemen's agreement gone wrong and now Essendon is either left to pay him out (which will be massive) or keep him on
If external sources ask the club to remove him this could drag on to at least another season
All court cases where I've had to act as a witness to represent a client have all been Gentlemen's agreement gone wrong with sadly no documentation other than scribble on paper with no date and signatures.The lawyers love it and drag them on for days and both parties end up getting screwed for a s**t load of money
The Bomber saga has come down to this on the multi million dollar level

Try saying that lot on the HTB - I did last year and had Cat fans and the rest of the non-EFC peoples calling me a Hird fanboi and looking for a scape goat

On the HTB apparently Bomber was the only one who was innocent at the club

The EFC board is a very different scenario, esp since the B&F - was pretty clear he was demanding the job that night, and the rumours are that he has told the club he will only continue as the senior coach at the club or he's gone (part of the reason for the chopping and changing re: Hird's position).
Well it's like me arguing with the fanboi on here
He was totally naive to it with him bringing his mates over from Geelong. Smell the roses people as you were right 100%
Fuxk me I'm agreeing with you for once .the sky is falling down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AKA. Now that the AFL wont let them rort the system, they wont do it.

Unless they have to.

Given EFC were still considering this option when it was proposed to the AFL, doesn't it make more sense Port came up with it?

There's your reason why Winderlich went back to essenscum with his tail between his legs after telling them to GAGF, especially after Richmond said its as a FA only.

EFC board has long said Winderlich is a major fan of Hird, and apparently it was Hird who helped convince him to continue playing. They speculate the reason for him wanting to leave was the move to replace Hird with Bomber. With that not happening now, he's not going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back