Game Day The Finals Bound Blue Baggers vs The One Cup Useless Aints

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty good effort considering we were up against the umpires as well, they kept Carlton in it for 3 quarters and eventually they overran us in the end.

Weight of numbers won out.
simon cowell facepalm GIF

Pretty good effort considering we were up against the umpires as well, they kept Carlton in it for 3 quarters and eventually they overran us in the end.

Hows Lyon working for you second time around Plugga? Same grind game and joe the goose attacking plan...very impressive stuff

oh and EAD.

heck you Nick Riewoldt. Having a go at our Brett Ratten. How are those standards going now? No Cerra, No Walsh, No Mckay, 3 or 4 others from best 22 and you blokes score 1 goal in the final half with your final 8 hopes on the line.

Carlton flogs up and about in the Bay again.

Where were you frontrunners a couple of months ago when Carlton were close to the Bottom 4 and you were all calling for Crazy Vossy to be sacked.
They'll all go missing (apart from EJ) next Saturday night.

St Kilda would win 57 flags in a row if the umpires would just start being fair, hey Plugger?

Seems all you gotta do to beat a Ross Lyon coached team is kick 10 goals.

What a joke of a coach/club. So glad Carlton's morals were too high to appoint the creep.

Can't wait to see Silvagni completely destroy this list at year end.

Hope you Aints fans like GWS scraps :$:$:$:$:$:$

They'll all go missing (apart from EJ) next Saturday night.

I will be on the Dees bandwagon again, you better knock these Carlton campaigners off, they are getting way too cocky.

I will be on the Dees bandwagon again, you better knock these Carlton campaigners off, they are getting way too cocky.

STFU you bitchy whiner -

You have seen NOTHING yet - floggo...some of us have been copping it sweet from flogs in here for many years - we are now collecting buckets and more buckets to fill our swimming pools with your tears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarry should be back next week. I hope we do too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back