Media The Fish Rots from the Head; A Look into the West Coast Wonders Exodus #lolWonders

Remove this Banner Ad

The only possible flaw with your theory is that then HARPSichord would be at the Dragons
HARPSichord premierships at the Dragons = 1.
HARPSichord premierships at the Wonders = 0.

And we all know he's not at the Wonders for the inspirational leadership.

I'll be sliding into his PMs shortly, and I expect I won't be the only recruiter sounding him out. 😉

Yeah, but Dragons...
game of thrones fire GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am very bored and so I make my own fun

mantra of most here.

Still, I reckon we should all take inspiration from Dunbar, a character in Catch 22. Dunbar reckoned correctly he would die young and embarked on a strategy of cultivating boredom where time stands near still.

From his pov, boredom would give him the equivalent of a long life.

mantra of most here.

Still, I reckon we should all take inspiration from Dunbar, a character in Catch 22. Dunbar reckoned correctly he would die young and embarked on a strategy of cultivating boredom where time stands near still.

From his pov, boredom would give him the equivalent of a long life.

Kind of like how Einstein explained relativity to the layperson.

Royals are on the up mate. but this isnt about us. How will the Wonders recover from their inevitable player exits this off season?

Wonders are fine.

As ever you are welcome to return for a visit but not to stay.

We know the Boyles aspire to the relevance of the Drags who are second on the list of those we wouldn’t notice if theynavaporated. Why not merge with the Drags?

Royals are on the up mate. but this isnt about us. How will the Wonders recover from their inevitable player exits this off season?

I am sure that The Wonders will thrive Under New Management

#DictatAUR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back