FTA-TV The Footy Show - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

How was it being in the live audience Shell, first time?

Had a great time, great night. :thumbsu:
Knew I was going to get on camera, when the roving camera guy walks up to the guy I was sitting right next to -wasn't with him tho- and shakes his hand!!
Brayshaw and Newman hung around after filming to chat to the audience for some Q&A.

Thanks to RustyHawk again for organising tickets and a tour back to the studio after everyone had left.

Oh and I took Newman's pen he left behind on the desk.

:thumbsu:

Was that you in the Geelong jumper with all the bling around your neck? :D

All the bling? No don't think so, just had one silver necklace on with a heart.

The guy [wasn't he runner up ?] is probably still contracted to Nine so Lyon has to say that

Or he was being sarcastic.

Was kicking myself- I was just flicking the channels around when the guy for the anthem was announced. Thought "nah stuff it not watching that" and changed channels. Would have been hilarious to see live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the show- feel like I can't say anything positive about the show on this forum anymore. But I genuinely love JB & Sam and have grown to like Garry.

Not rating Hughesy though he is funny and all but I don't understand what the point of him on the show is...

I'm hearing that a Tuesday night show this week will happen for some unknown reason...

That's what I heard them advertised and checking the electronic guide, confirms it. After the voice at 9pm Tuesday, Wednesday night all Origin and test on Gem.

Good of them to give such advance notice grrr

That's what I heard them advertised and checking the electronic guide, confirms it. After the voice at 9pm Tuesday, Wednesday night all Origin and test on Gem.

Good of them to give such advance notice grrr
Would be head office's decision in Sydney, not The Footy Show's. I'm sure they aren't happy with a Tuesday night show on the back of Footy Classified :/.

Would be head office's decision in Sydney, not The Footy Show's. I'm sure they aren't happy with a Tuesday night show on the back of Footy Classified :/.

Agree with both. Probably be an extended Phil Walsh cover story on Tuesday otherwise just about a total rehash of Footy Classified with slightly different cast.

The show never feels quite right on a Wednesday night, in my opinion, so it is going to be very strange watching it on a Tuesday!

Just a reminder, the Thursday night edition of The Footy Show...which was moved to Wednesday night the last couple of weeks has again time and now dayshifted to Tuesday night...soon we will be bringing you the Monday night edition of the Thursday Footy Show.

On the show tonight: Mumbles - sorry, Dane Swan and Jack Ziebell plus other guests. What wont be on the show are the lineups....... but there could be a Hillsong type moment of singing and dancing.... lets just prey we all don't fly off north....to Sydney or beyond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back