The France attacks - debate thread (trigger warning)

Remove this Banner Ad

So should the rest of the population. AlQaeda isn't some multinational corporation of terror. In fact it's a name given to all terror groups/freedom fighters/war lords with differering reasons for existing.
You need to understand, most people are naive when it comes to world affairs and international security. In general, people are idiots when it comes to the complexities of the world. It's not a criticism, it's just the way it is and how people are educated.

You need to understand, most people are naive when it comes to world affairs and international security. In general, people are idiots when it comes to the complexities of the world. It's not a criticism, it's just the way it is and how people are educated.
As long as the west is chasing people in caves and milltary budgets are up, life is good.

On the flip side 'Goodluck Jonathan' should've run for the White House. Perfect name, smile and business plan. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28343074

Russians claiming they were flying over Syria, not Turkey, Turks claiming their airspace was violated, you would reckon they would want to get that right before downing the Jet

This is the path analysis of the jet. Clearly goes over. Isn't the first time either. This is actually the 3rd time they have violated. They were told 10 times in 5 minutes before it was shot.

12249953_889131377872725_864795324262018493_n.jpg

One of the pilots is now dead.

"The downed fighter jet was warned 10 times in 5 minutes according to a statement released by the Turkish Armed Forces. After the fighter jet failed to comply two F-16's were deployed to shoot down the aircraft."

Seriously Putin! Here is a man who's country shot down a passenger plane with 200+ people killed and at the time showed no remorse whatsoever! Blaming Ukraine and deny deny deny..

And now he wants revenge for his fighter jet being shot down after it was warned ten times for being in Turkey's airspace and once again deny deny deny!

Maybe there is more to it but there is a pattern here and Russia's record lately is'nt exactly Clean. So its pretty easy for me to believe the Turks.

Last edited:
And also something like this was bound to happen!

With France, Russia, U.S and Great Bitain and China possibly entering the war what's the chances a U.S jet accidently blows up a Chinese jet or something like that..

Last edited:
Seriously Putin! Here is a man who's country shot down a passenger plane with 200+ people killed and at the time showed no remorse whatsoever!!

And now he wants revenge for his fighter jet being shot down after it was warned ten times for being in Turkey's airspace!!!

Maybe there is more to it but Russia's record lately is'nt exactly Clean. So its pretty easy for me to believe the Turks.
Putin has been playing with fire for a while.

CUm5ajzWsAIRHbc.png

12304302_10153099152531432_8540275381602844007_o.jpg

Next thing to ask, is what was the jet doing there when ISIL doesn't even exist there?

CUl5EO3UsAAAI5B.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russia is bombing areas not controlled by IS according to Turkey. Maybe something to do why Turkey had no problem zapping the Russian plane.

Yes the Turkmen. Russia was warned last week with the Russian envoy to Turkey summoned. According to the Turks today, they didn't know the plane was Russian.

Anyway they are trying to 'de-escalate' the situation but not sure it will now after Russia bombed 10 'aid conveys' trucks in #Azaz.

Al Asad one of the largest supporters of Hezbollah, aides Sunni extremism, to destabilise general elections of a majority Shi'a population of Iraq? Somehow I don't believe it.

Did you know his cabinet was mainly made of Sunni ministers? His father did the same. Where do you think fighters came from in Iraq to fight the west? Through the Syrian borders.

Look up the name of Abu Qaqaa AlSuri (the syrian) and you will know where ISI started from.

I find myself fluctuating between feeling sorry for those with very little interest in world affairs to wishing I could be just as blissfully unaware. I reckon I'm somewhere smack bang in the middle most of the time.

12299290_912737305507433_6544821843434944418_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back