Unwritten_Law

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2002
Premiership
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Rawlings kicked his and the Kangaroos second goal.

It was one of those that I just didn't see coming.

You could tell in the first five minutes we weren't switched on.

I could have done something to change the afternoon but I sat there and watched on emotionally detatched.

It just wasn't our day.

If we win every game we can still make the finals from here.

It will be tough but I have full faith in the boys to turn it around.

Oh dear we really do reek. Full marks to anyone who still has faith in the boys to make the eight or can even envisage us having an impact if we manage to get there.

Our complete lack of intensity in what was such a crucial game shows us up for the bottom eight side we are. We continually revert to the stop start style of game and sometimes all it takes to beat Geelong is back to back goals.

Worst breed of Cat since 1990.

Unwritten_Law said:
If we win every game we can still make the finals from here.

It will be tough but I have full faith in the boys to turn it around.

glad someone's got faith, because after yesterday my last ounce of 2006 faith and expectation went out the window.

Considering we still have to play Brisbane (up there), saints, sydney and the Dees I'm going to safely say we are up the Barwon without a paddle.

Season over!

I was being facetious with my bomber thompson cliches.

Interesting this morning that he has blamed the player's attitudes for the loss (again).

That generally happens when you drop players with good attitudes and work ethic and recall players with ****house attitudes and work ethic.

I guess the Bartel precedent, which you have to say was successful, is not followed up when your job is on the line.

Sir Gusset said:
glad someone's got faith, because after yesterday my last ounce of 2006 faith and expectation went out the window.

Considering we still have to play Brisbane (up there), saints, sydney and the Dees I'm going to safely say we are up the Barwon without a paddle.

Season over!

I don't wanna, but I can only agree.:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back