Play Nice The Glen Ormond Neverending Saga

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I can see what's occurred here. Mr Wasp has confused Mr Bedford with Mr G I.:think:

Further to your BTW, I'm yet to encounter anyone who has had his balls in a knot. A tale you keep for your sports night appearances perhaps, maybe, possibly.
Testicular torsion occurs when a testicle rotates, twisting the spermatic cord that brings blood to the scrotum. The reduced blood flow causes sudden and often severe pain and swelling.

Testicular torsion occurs when a testicle rotates, twisting the spermatic cord that brings blood to the scrotum. The reduced blood flow causes sudden and often severe pain and swelling.
Thanks for the medical info. Hopefully, it was something you researched rather than the 1 in 4000 under-25-year-olds who have experienced it. Can be life-threatening in the most extreme cases.

Back to Wasp's rumours and Strobes telling us how great you are and his delight at the Monder's present woes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the medical info. Hopefully, it was something you researched rather than the 1 in 4000 under-25-year-olds who have experienced it. Can be life-threatening in the most extreme cases.

Back to Wasp's rumours and Strobes telling has great you are and his delight at the Monder's present woes.
No woes , some exciting signings coming up , as well as some great kids .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back