Play Nice The Glen Ormond Neverending Saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually shared a few with some of your lot this arvo , pity you Monash lot weren't there . If you look earlier i said congrats , pity your club fell over , some good people started it

Think you'll find 'the Monash lot' are well represented both on and off the field.

I would have loved to be there.

Last edited:

Think you'll find 'the Monash lot' are well represented both on and off the field you flog.

I would have loved to be there. Unfortunately some of us have jobs that take us beyond the mckinnon
Think you'll find 'the Monash lot' are well represented both on and off the field.

I would have loved to be there.
I saw many people from ALL of our merges. What a great and unique club GE has become.

Gee the C Grade thread is going to miss you next year. Parkdale, Glen Eira, PEGS..
Who else are beneath your battling free falling mob?
Perhaps you can just post mindlessly about Kew and Beaser in 2024. I hear he’s trying to run a training session too early this year for your liking. Make sure you give it to him..
Feel good that GE isn’t the only club he hates. We were getting a complex.

Gee the C Grade thread is going to miss you next year. Parkdale, Glen Eira, PEGS..
Who else are beneath your battling free falling mob?
Perhaps you can just post mindlessly about Kew and Beaser in 2024. I hear he’s trying to run a training session too early this year for your liking. Make sure you give it to him..
I did hear Beaser had given it up .
Nothing wrong with PEGS apart from the canteen . Nothing wrong with Parkdale , really good people , it was the not going up that caused issues to all other clubs with byes etc.

I’ve said it all year and they couldn’t cop it. The Combine are fraudulent.

Straight sets here we come. Pathetic excuse of a club

I’ve said it all year and they couldn’t cop it. The Combine are fraudulent.

Straight sets here we come. Pathetic excuse of a club
Well diamondjoe43 or should I cubiczirconian43 the frauds at GE copped it and thanks to your vitriolic statements they proved you very very wrong. If you really are the Oakleigh embarrassment you should leave and go to Therry where I think you belong. Attached is something for you knowall.

Attachments

• IMG_20230916_173410.jpg
    IMG_20230916_173410.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well diamondjoe43 or should I cubiczirconian43 the frauds at GE copped it and thanks to your vitriolic statements they proved you very very wrong. If you really are the Oakleigh embarrassment you should leave and go to Therry where I think you belong. Attached is something for you knowall.
How did Therry get onto this thread PS . The only downside today was the language behind the goals

Noticed ex committeeman from Gunn asking GE coach if he was looking for a team manager. Would GE want to get into BED with him? Hopefully a joke.
That person would never ever even contemplate that believe me , the now legitimate supercoach can sometimes get his facts wrong . That person is a Life Member who has put in a fair few years at OAFC .

Hahahaha this is classic.

Going to have to back Bedders view on this one. He is extremely close to the matter.

I read the comment as very tongue in cheek because JE was doing 'team manager work'.

Haha 100%.

BTW if you've ever had your balls in a knot. It is extremely painful. Trust me.
I think I can see what's occurred here. Mr Wasp has confused Mr Bedford with Mr G I.:think:

Further to your BTW, I'm yet to encounter anyone who has had his balls in a knot. A tale you keep for your sports night appearances perhaps, maybe, possibly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back