Play Nice The Glen Ormond Neverending Saga

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MORE TO MERGE WITH NO DOUBT
Clubs in a pretty healthy position these days so unlikely.

I hope for your sake your club can turn around its gradual decline, otherwise like many others you may find yourself considering what is necessary to survivea dn have to suffer fools like you sledging from the cheap seats.

Div 1 next year will be a pivotal test. Hope to see you in prem c in 2025 for a massive local derby.

I hope for your sake your club can turn around its gradual decline, otherwise like many others you may find yourself considering what is necessary to survivea dn have to suffer fools like you sledging from the cheap seats.

Div 1 next year will be a pivotal test. Hope to see you in prem c in 2025 for a massive local derby.
It's constant with this guy and his anti GE rants. But we hopefully will have some keen young players from the under 19s to help us be competitive in C grade. Teams like Uni High, Prahran and Therry would be very competitive against the lower C grade teams plus Parkside coming up. That's my bet for the four.

Well done to Jon Edgar and Ivan Delac, the president, a great template on how to build a club, not bitch and moan and run off to a money comp. Brilliant for the VAFA.
Kye Cherian is the current President. Ivan did a fantastic job for the years he was in the job. He is now on the VAFA board. GE is lauded by many but there are a few that have a great hate towards us. Won the top VAFA club in 2022 and came third this year. Builds pride.

It's constant with this guy and his anti GE rants. But we hopefully will have some keen young players from the under 19s to help us be competitive in C grade. Teams like Uni High, Prahran and Therry would be very competitive against the lower C grade teams plus Parkside coming up. That's my bet for the four.
Sorry to burst your bubble. What I saw today, teams coming up will struggle. I couldn’t see them getting within 10 goals of any team currently in C. The two teams who came up last year were exceptions to the rule.

Max “I could be wrong, but I don’t think so” Leader

Sorry to burst your bubble. What I saw today, teams coming up will struggle. I couldn’t see them getting within 10 goals of any team currently in C. The two teams who came up last year were exceptions to the rule.

Max “I could be wrong, but I don’t think so” Leader
Bit like pegs and old camberwell

Actually shared a few with some of your lot this arvo , pity you Monash lot weren't there . If you look earlier i said congrats , pity your club fell over , some good people started it

Kye Cherian is the current President. Ivan did a fantastic job for the years he was in the job. He is now on the VAFA board. GE is lauded by many but there are a few that have a great hate towards us. Won the top VAFA club in 2022 and came third this year. Builds pride.
Both great presidents and not sooks

Bit like pegs and old camberwell
Hopefully GE will get a lot of our players back from OS plus an influx of u19s to try and emulate pegs and oc. Going up to C is a big deal and should put us in a better position to recruit. It's very hard to recruit in the D divisions. You only have to ask the sides that came down from C last year. Going up to C with a flag would be a great achievement but the club has done extremely well to have both the seniors and reserves in the GF plus the u19A and girls playing finals.

Hopefully GE will get a lot of our players back from OS plus an influx of u19s to try and emulate pegs and oc. Going up to C is a big deal and should put us in a better position to recruit. It's very hard to recruit in the D divisions. You only have to ask the sides that came down from C last year. Going up to C with a flag would be a great achievement but the club has done extremely well to have both the seniors and reserves in the GF plus the u19A and girls playing finals.
Credit where credits due Strobs , just take what comes and your club very well behaved after with a GF TO PLAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back