Play Nice The Glen Ormond Neverending Saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you talk alot what do actually do around the club
You seem to have a lot to say about me. FYI. Founding president. President for ten years. 40 years team manager . 40 years time keeper. Now in my mid 70s retired. Enough for you. Now leave me alone and I have blocked you. I think you need to go and continue your obsession with every other club you butt in on.

Last edited:
You seem to have a lot to say about me. FYI. Founding president. President for ten years. 40 years team manager . 40 years time keeper. Now in my mid 70s retired. Enough for you. Now leave me alone and I have blocked you. I think you need to go and continue your obsession with every other club you butt in on.
President of which club?

Thanks for the info , anyone that has done that much is a legend of the club , but which one did you serve the most , as a guess CBC ? hopefully your a life member .

President of which club?
President of the original club at Packer Park called South Caulfield football club in the YCW 1970. In 1990 we had CBC ST Kilda old boys merge with us and and we moved to the VAFA so on. From having one team the club has now expanded to 3 senior, two under 19s and a ladies team . With all the mergers etc we wisely took on the name Glen Eira when the city of Caulfield changed its name thus putting all the clubs who were part of this club under the same umbrella. Our highest level in the VAFA has been B grade where we struggled. The club is financially sound and is well sponsored which is great for local football. Last season we won the VAFA club championship and are currently second especially without OLD preceding our name.

President of the original club at Packer Park called South Caulfield football club in the YCW 1970. In 1990 we had CBC ST Kilda old boys merge with us and and we moved to the VAFA so on. From having one team the club has now expanded to 3 senior, two under 19s and a ladies team . With all the mergers etc we wisely took on the name Glen Eira when the city of Caulfield changed its name thus putting all the clubs who were part of this club under the same umbrella. Our highest level in the VAFA has been B grade where we struggled. The club is financially sound and is well sponsored which is great for local football. Last season we won the VAFA club championship and are currently second especially without OLD preceding our name.
Fantastic achievement and are you 2nd to Beaumaris who are on top ?

What a read. Best both clubs bring you feud come over to the SFNL next season & you can bring Beena & Caulfield Bears into your quarrels

What a read. Best both clubs bring you feud come over to the SFNL next season & you can bring Beena & Caulfield Bears into your quarrels
Nothing serious what ever happens next year will be reversed.
I like that idea of a new comp .
Also it's good to know that he has been a tireless worker for his clubs over many years

It wouldn’t hurt if you for once understand we’re Ormond are coming from. They have shot themselves in the foot , but not having a 19’s team has hurt .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bedford, will your U/17s stay and play u/19s at Ormond next season ?
Quite a few have played in the 3 senior sides this year and enjoyed it , so you would hope so . Then there are a couple of arseholes at McKinnon SC that will pressure the kids. They are a great bunch as are the parents

Quite a few have played in the 3 senior sides this year and enjoyed it , so you would hope so . Then there are a couple of arseholes at McKinnon SC that will pressure the kids. They are a great bunch as are the parents

Fairly sure my nephew played 17s at ormond this year. Would say he’d stay but he is BGS so like his brothers he may end up at OB - doubt he’d leave for anywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fairly sure my nephew played 17s at ormond this year. Would say he’d stay but he is BGS so like his brothers he may end up at OB - doubt he’d leave for anywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hope he's enjoyed it , they have 2 teams and are on top of Div 1

I’ve said it all year and they couldn’t cop it. The Combine are fraudulent.

Straight sets here we come. Pathetic excuse of a club
Patn
I’ve said it all year and they couldn’t cop it. The Combine are fraudulent.

Straight sets here we come. Pathetic excuse of a club
What a subhuman you are. Why denigrate a club. No one else on this forum does it. An embarrassment to Oakleigh football club. Your parents must be proud.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back