Universal Love The glorious SANFL

Remove this Banner Ad

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Long live the last stronghold against those bloody all-controlling Victorians.

The SANFL is a symbol of South-Australianess. Throughout its history, it has worked tirelessly to secure the interest of SA footy and its clubs. If it weren't for the SANFL, Port wouldn't be the might club that it is today and there would be no Crows. If there are South-Australian clubs in a national football league, it is because the powers-that-be in the SANFL made it happen.

Thank you for everything, SANFL. We love you!

AK9I2462-COPY.jpg

The best football league in the land!

The SANFL is a symbol of South-Australianess. Throughout its history, it has worked tirelessly to secure the interest of SA footy and its clubs. If it weren't for the SANFL, Port wouldn't be the might club that it is today and there would be no Crows. If there are South-Australian clubs in a national football league, it is because the powers-that-be in the SANFL made it happen.

AK9I2462-COPY.jpg

April Fools?

Just in case this isn't an April Fool's day joke please read the item below before you tell us how good the SANFL is ....

I have to ask where the Adelaide Football Club is in all of this? Once more we carry the load while the West Lakes lackies sit back, too frightened to upset their mates in the SANFL.

PS Good to hear from you Gremio, things are not good in your part of the world so stay safe.

PS Good to hear from you Gremio, things are not good in your part of the world so stay safe.
Seriously speaking, things are as bad now as I had expected them to be last August. I never thought we would escape it. Carnival spilt the cup.

However, the delay helped. Vaccination is going fast (although not fast enough). We will win this.

"We need 10 blokes for a photo shoot urgently"

"There's a safe injecting room just around the corner?"

"*!!!"

Not one of those blokes looks like a footballer.​

Just in case this isn't an April Fool's day joke please read the item below before you tell us how good the SANFL is ....

I have to ask where the Adelaide Football Club is in all of this? Once more we carry the load while the West Lakes lackies sit back, too frightened to upset their mates in the SANFL.
:rolleyes:
Business as usual in good old SA.
Never change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AK9I2462-COPY.jpg

The old chooks at the SANFL are a bit like this glorious video.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back