Style The Hangar Boasting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

ThatGuy.jpg

Can we have a boast thread? I have a few things....
The reason I don't post a lot is mainly due to my constant entourage of Swedish lingerie models harassing me for sex. Also my free time is spent Scrooge McDuck diving through my pools of cash. Also I have a car which was washed at least twice last year. #comeatmebro

Ok HERE WE GOOOOOOOOP

I made out with Margot Robbie at her Neighbours going away party and grabbed her butt.

I'm goin hard early. * it.

Ok HERE WE GOOOOOOOOP

I made out with Margot Robbie at her Neighbours going away party and grabbed her butt.

I'm goin hard early. **** it.

My mate went out with her. Had her in his pool but was too chicken s**t to make a move.

Still give him s**t about it to this day. It makes his current girlfriend really hilariously jealous.

My mate went out with her. Had her in his pool but was too chicken s**t to make a move.

Still give him s**t about it to this day. It makes his current girlfriend really hilariously jealous.

If I wasn't drunk I wouldn't have made a move... but dude... SHE WAS IN THE POOL. s**t

If I wasn't drunk I wouldn't have made a move... but dude... SHE WAS IN THE POOL. s**t
I know man, he did all the ground work as well. Initially acted like he had NFI who she was.

Took her on a real classy date - she loved the 1940's era so he played off that.

Got her back to his place and he bitched out.

A minute of silence for him, he could have shagged Margot. Would have been a top story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know man, he did all the ground work as well. Initially acted like he had NFI who she was.

Took her on a real classy date - she loved the 1940's era so he played off that.

Got her back to his place and he bitched out.

A minute of silence for him, he could have shagged Margot. Would have been a top story.

well, RIP i guess

When will people learn about boasting on the interwebz
LOL. I was "literally" asked to take a look at my own life as a smartarse comment, so I replied back with the facts. And now I'm criticized for boasting? We really do have tall poppy syndrome in Australia.

My deck now has a roof on it, and my backyard is dog s**t free (well, it was yesterday probably not now. Little thing shits like an elephant)

I have never made out with Margot Robbie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back