Random The hangar gambling thread - responsibly

Remove this Banner Ad

Also think they innoculated Winx for Japan, maybe took the edge off her.

I was saying to a mate I thought humidor would be a valley horse, lays in like a boss, perfect round there!

Silly 7s for the cup, won't get the trip imo, struggled in the cc over an admittedly tough run

You need to throw in

- the jockey murdered the ride
- the track was bias
- there was interference at the 300 m

That way you can join the realm of mug punters everywhere
Haha only went RS because my mate's uncle owns 10% of the horse.

Reckon he might may a return on that investment
Yeah, he still got something like $20k from running 4th yesterday. Could be a good runner for a 2500 race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough alright!

I half want to see how the track is playing first, still hurting from last week...

Harlem seems a good thing but getting pretty short now! And requires vetting apparently?

Dont mind invincible star in the sprint , with not much confidence..

Love shoals too, have an older bet for her that could work out nice

And nibbling at bons away and missrock who could gobble them at silly odds.

Anything resonate?

Tough alright!

I half want to see how the track is playing first, still hurting from last week...

Harlem seems a good thing but getting pretty short now! And requires vetting apparently?

Anything resonate?
You failed at the #1 rule of punting. Never bet against a sure thing. You deserve that pain.

Tough alright!

Anything resonate?
I like cismonate in that one.
Maybe kementri in the coolmore?
Agree with miss Rock

Mate has a theory that ANY horse first up or off a fresher, don't discount as the trainer has targeted this race.

See you trackside

I like cismonate in that one.
Maybe kementri in the coolmore?
Agree with miss Rock

Mate has a theory that ANY horse first up or off a fresher, don't discount as the trainer has targeted this race.

See you trackside

What a brilliant day!

How'd you fare?

I feel like I need to explain the complexity of how good yesterday was...

The track was a peach, loved it, gave everyone fair go in my opinion, infact maybe being on speed was a slight downer but if you were good enough (cistomane) (well done Baz!! I had it penned , thought it had every chance at MV off slow tempo and packed it in), it was no biggie.

So as with any day you have your little group, ours had the opposing fortunes which make things funny...

There was me and 2 others, Queenslanders. All reckon we know our stuff... but all look at it different.

Anyway we proceed to lose one right away, he somehow wrangled into the chairmans club (how the???) On silver service...we see him again pre the last.

So it's 2 of us, race 1. We stupidly bet around levendi... I have Irish Vega on the nose, he has octobello... Losing start, dust ourselves off.

Race 2, both jump into rimraam... Cheering , caught on the line by a nose! No!

Start moaning, Gunna be one of those...

Then we reached a fork.

Race 3 I'm on lyuba, he goes to put 20 E/W on savanna amour but messes the bet and it's all on nose... Lyuba noses out savanna amour. He's Devo ,I'm little fisting, he's kicking the can around. I'm like you gotta dust off, you are still seeing them well.

Race 4, I liked Harlem but didn't like the pre vetting, had no real confidence anywhere so i played the place for pentathlon at 15, he goes kellstorm. Pentathlon 3rd, kellstorm last.

Race 5, hit the yard, invincible star looks awesome in there! I'm pretty bullish. I'm on it, but wanted a few more darts in the huge race, had some on merchant navy and virdine. Old mate had formality.

Invincible star makes all.the running with formality, look the winners! We happy, something flashes late doh! I mean woohoo merchant navy! On a roll, 3 on trot

Race 6, had shoals from a month ago at 21, happy to stay, mate followed at 6. Gutsy Win. 4 on the trot

Race 7, likewise had ace high at 21 from months back, mate hops into oceans 14...

Man.. on a roll, 5 on the trot, mate is fuming.

Race 8, I'm on sillealeigh and egg tart, crazy mate on Tom melb ... Nuff said. 6 on Trott!!

The last by this point I'm so confident, I reckon missrock will win by a street...

I have 980 in the kick, I put 80 on nose. Mate follows me in, thinks its fate...

We run into mate three, he'd won 600, put it ALL the nose of rich charm.

So we watching , I'm seeing the red and white sleeves carving thru, taking the lead, I'm in raptures ! Rubbing heads! Didn't see the final blue push out wide

Old mate! No way!

He's utensil a hoop, clearly.. collected all these wads in elastic bands. 3.3k

I can't complain 9 hundy, mate 3, donuts...

We walking to the train in various states of happiness, waiting in that huge queue.

See a bloke looking frutrated ,he was clearly batting many levels above but he was still arguing with her... As you know it's a dead end for the train... She's saying, you can't go to the city on this side, it's the wrong side! Him: it's a dead end babe! Where else is it going??? Her I don't know but this isn't the right side. Him: babe.. it goes backwards ,trust me.. Snickers from the crowd. Then a train pulls off,she's on the phone " oh actually he's not lying,they do go backwards!"

Made my day.

How'd you fare?

Love hq.

Dominated. Easily the best day punting I had.

R1 Levendi - $20 on the nose get the day started
R2 whiffed it
R3 lyuba - $20 on the nose
R4 cistmonte - $20 on the nose
R5 boxed 6 and missed (no surprise)
R6 shoals - $20 on the nose
R7 ace high - $10 (had silly for $10 as well)
R8 shalleage -$10 to win and $10 on windspelle to place
R9 - threw some money around as I had two quaddies alive

Hit the second quaddie with a mate for about 5% and had my own for 10% which would have got up if miss Rock won!
Also we missed the early quaddie in the first leg (luvaluva second fav!!)

So yeah about 700 up but could have been alot more if the other two quaddies came in. Oh well great day racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back