The Hangar Meat Head Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

leroy.

I find it quite uncomfortable sitting in public areas. To be completely relaxed is bad enough (with my shoulder width), let alone now that I have to have my scapula perfectly straight/back at all times.

It's impossible to sit in those tiny little seats, comfortably at least, which is why I usually have to just lean forward. Lolly did too, unit.

I fit quite comfortably in the stadium seats. Just kick back and relax (until someone makes an uncalled for verbal snipe at Dempsey).

I've heard people I know who do heavy weight work* complain about how hard it is to manage both.

*Heavy considering their ages

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK. Ran out the quarter and a half I had (heavy rotations) really well.

Hard to judge though, because they didn't kick a goal, and the way the midfield played, I could have missed every tap and we'd still have had 90% of the clearances.

I don't think I can play footy and football. Maybe I'm being a soft prick, but I get so much more sore from twisting and rolling ankles and knees that it makes it hard to play football the next day.

Inb4 whomb says 'no but you can play footy and soccer lulz!'

I don't think I can play footy and football. Maybe I'm being a soft prick, but I get so much more sore from twisting and rolling ankles and knees that it makes it hard to play football the next day.

Inb4 whomb says 'no but you can play footy and soccer lulz!'

I normally have some form of excercise each day, even if it's only a casual thing.

The double post thing is the one I was really getting at, tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back