Kakkle

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
Those two sports listed definitely have less need for rule changes, NFL would be better compared. Both hectic and forever changing.

Tried to get into the NFL. Literally the most boring thing I've ever seen live. Literally fell asleep in Miami, and woke up sunburnt at that massive concrete jungle of a stadium. Not surprised the AFL is looking at the NFL to see what they can do better :D

Tried to get into the NFL. Literally the most boring thing I've ever seen live. Literally fell asleep in Miami, and woke up sunburnt at that massive concrete jungle of a stadium. Not surprised the AFL is looking at the NFL to see what they can do better :D

Oi the dolphins are a cool team!!
The stadium is getting renovated thankfully :cool:

I narrowed down to 3 teams

- San Diego Chargers
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- New York Giants

-Chargers make playoffs a lot but they're cursed. Crap stadium too.
-Steelers have a passionate blue collar fanbase. 6 super bowls.
-Giants are very much like Essendon. One of the bigger fanbases, mediocrity here and there but manage to win super bowls every so often. Plus they choked leads all of last season. Sound familiar?

-Chargers make playoffs a lot but they're cursed. Crap stadium too.
-Steelers have a passionate blue collar fanbase. 6 super bowls.
-Giants are very much like Essendon. One of the bigger fanbases, mediocrity here and there but manage to win super bowls every so often. Plus they choked leads all of last season. Sound familiar?

Haha i think I'll choose them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pats and Celts? Looks like we need to be friends! Have you got a Boston connection? Celtics are in good form lately actually. Four straight!
Godmother lives there. 4 in a row? Far out, I stopped paying attention this season because we were basically Rondo...

Godmother lives there. 4 in a row? Far out, I stopped paying attention this season because we were basically Rondo...

After the Rondo trade went through, I was gutted. Honestly couldn't watch basketball for a few weeks afterwards because it left me so disenchanted. It was like, "Here, we'll give you Watson for a couple of average kids and some draft picks because we want to do a full rebuild." I couldn't have anticipated we'd turn it around this quickly and find the form we have. Ever since we secured Isiah Thomas from Phoenix, we've looked great. With all the picks we've stockpiled recently, and a bunch of cap space come free agency - exciting times ahead.

After the Rondo trade went through, I was gutted. Honestly couldn't watch basketball for a few weeks afterwards because it left me so disenchanted. It was like, "Here, we'll give you Watson for a couple of average kids and some draft picks because we want to do a full rebuild." I couldn't have anticipated we'd turn it around this quickly and find the form we have. Ever since we secured Isiah Thomas from Phoenix, we've looked great. With all the picks we've stockpiled recently, and a bunch of cap space come free agency - exciting times ahead.
Rondo blows, be happy he's gone and ruining the good thing the mavs had going.

I was just thinking "why the * did we do that?"

Rondo thinks he is holier than thou. A cancer to just about any team.
Yeh I mean, besides being a guy who dribbles it at the top of the key for 20 seconds then whips it off to someone in a bad spot so he can get another assist he's just a terrible lockerroom guy. Can't shoot, can't shoot free throws (lol 29% on not even 1 attempt a game).

There's a reason he didn't net some awesome haul, tho the one they did get while not being big name guys or anything they were able to get some nice pieces to build around if they can get a big FA or luck it out in the draft, also gives them more assets/options for any future star trade. I was pretty bemused immediately at the mavs trading for him considering I'm pretty sure at that time they had one of the best offenses in history and they gutted their bench to get him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back