Travel The Hangar Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

fodzilla, India hey...does this mean you're on the way back here?

I'm looking likely to be heading to Europe for around a month in August 2016, by the way. Rather exciting...

Slowly but surely. In Berlin at the moment, but my contract in London runs out end of November, so we'll be meandering our way home after that. Looking like Sweden, Austria, Hungary, India, Burma, then maybe drop by some friends in HK and/or Singapore and be home just in time for footy season.

Slowly but surely. In Berlin at the moment, but my contract in London runs out end of November, so we'll be meandering our way home after that. Looking like Sweden, Austria, Hungary, India, Burma, then maybe drop by some friends in HK and/or Singapore and be home just in time for footy season.
44ca08642224dd29f50e8f0ef7799257.jpg

...and we're off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait to visit La Sagrada Familia.
It's rad, though a little spoiled when I was there by scaffolding everywhere. If you're into Gaudi though, you get a far more intimate look, albeit on a smaller scale, at the Gaudi Crypt (not actually a crypt) at Colonia Güell, half way out towards Montserrat.

Well, it's official. February 10th, 6:20am, Tullamarine, nothing to declare. It'll have been two years, five days and twenty four countries. I'm not quite sure how I feel.
Good luck. At first you'll be excited to see everyone, feel like everything is new again. Then a couple of months in it will all be routine again and you'll miss the travel. Then after that you'll have to make the decision to stay or go again ;)

The last time I took a long distance train was The Overland, and it was actually about 20 minutes early into Adelaide; helped, I suppose, by not making the schedueld stops at either Nhill or Bordertown because no one had booked to get on or off at them.

But still, good for a train that's colloquial nickname is The Overdue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back