Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already made up my mind, and I don't like the guy. He's annoying and a smartass. I've only seen one of his posts but this is the internet, where we all do crazy judgements of each other :D
Well, why not make snap judgements like the rest of the brainless fools who do that around here? ;)
Better be careful, though, timtam- we look after our own when it comes to problems with people from outta town... we'll all gang up on you and that would be a real shame, since I've just invited you in here to join in the fun...

Tennis player or something? ;)
But what does that have to do with tim tams??

This thread lacks tim tams.

20121130-timtams-original.JPG

Look at that sexy thing. Just look at it.

People were bagging tim tams on GD the other day /truestory.
Really? The world is FULL of strange, strange people, isn't it?
My son's not a huge fan off TTs, which is a shame because my daughter loves them and i was giving them a couple each day in their lunchbox for school.... till my son finally told me he didn't really like them.

Really? The world is FULL of strange, strange people, isn't it?
My son's not a huge fan off TTs, which is a shame because my daughter loves them and i was giving them a couple each day in their lunchbox for school.... till my son finally told me he didn't really like them.
I wish to be introduced to your daughter, unless of course she's under 18.

In which case I'm sure she is a beautiful girl with a promising future.

I wish to be introduced to your daughter, unless of course she's under 18.

In which case I'm sure she is a beautiful girl with a promising future.
lol- she's U18 ... hahaha

promising future? I think obesity might be the go, the way she eats those biscuits!
She went to the Perth Royal Show and bought the TT show bag. Don't know how many pkts of TTs were in there but they were gone within days.
She made herself a TT milkshake- ingredients: 1 PACKET of TTs, milk and whatever else it was that she shoved in there. She drank it in minutes ;)

She made herself a TT milkshake- ingredients: 1 PACKET of TTs, milk and whatever else it was that she shoved in there. She drank it in minutes ;)
Smart girl.

Mine's a bit different. Tim Tam sundae: Get some ice cream, sprinkles, salted caramel topping, crushed/crumbled tim tams, peanuts, and a bit of cookie dough. It's glorious.

lol- she's U18 ... hahaha

promising future? I think obesity might be the go, the way she eats those biscuits!
She went to the Perth Royal Show and bought the TT show bag. Don't know how many pkts of TTs were in there but they were gone within days.
That sound's so yum but the amount of TTs in the one shake is sorta putting me off trying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart girl.

Mine's a bit different. Tim Tam sundae: Get some ice cream, sprinkles, salted caramel topping, crushed/crumbled tim tams, peanuts, and a bit of cookie dough. It's glorious.
Just spoke to my son's friend about the salted caramel topping- am getting some from Woolies tomorrow :D
Thanks for the recipe!!!

Just spoke to my son's friend about the salted caramel topping- am getting some from Woolies tomorrow :D
Thanks for the recipe!!!
The only downside to the recipe, by eating it you gain 10 kilos.

That sound's so yum but the amount of TTs in the one shake is sorta putting me off trying
You could use just a couple of biscuits- she MAY have left one or two in the pack, I can't quite remember.
Then maybe add a little drinking chocolate or something to make it more chocolate-y without adding the thickness of the biscuit.

Being sarcastic you're one of the posters on this board I actually bother reading their posts
I had no idea what I said which was so wrong. He also went onto ask me to not comment at all on injuries players sustain.

I had no idea what I said which was so wrong. He also went onto ask me to not comment at all on injuries players sustain.
I don't even know why he was going off at you. If you were to say something horrible i would of more likely had a go at you if it was nakia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back