The integrity of Gerard Whateley and Rohan Connolly

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening now. Is Robinson the most pathetic sports 'journalist' in the history of the game? Dr Reid is angry with everyone except Hird in his view.

Reid gives Hird a letter to stay stop the Meds and injections etc , Hird ignores him and keeps going landing Reid to be charged now by the AFL, and Reid is not angry at Hird, FFS, how stupid .

Robinson on SEN (and I just love the way Marko undercuts him every chance he gets): ‘Essendon supporters deserve 100% effort on the weekend’ from the players - for all the world as if the players aren’t the ones who were wrongly done by in all of this. Then, a report that the guy who’s been charged in the NLA with using and trafficking peptides wanted to try out to play for Essendon last year. Robinson has no response to this (fortunately for him the station goes to a news break.)

pity someone did not ask Jobe that when he was on the couch. Or Father tim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout
It takes the form of deception, misdirection, or coverup often associated with intelligence agencies involving a release or "mea culpa" type of confession of only part of a set of previously hidden sensitive information, that establishes credibility for the one releasing the information who by the very act of confession appears to be "coming clean" and acting with integrity; but in actuality, by withholding key facts, is protecting a deeper operation and those who could be exposed if the whole truth came out. In effect, if an array of offenses or misdeeds is suspected, this confession admits to a lesser offense while covering up the greater ones.

cant believe rohan is still on air. cant believe people listen to his s**t

He's just an Essendon fanboy, who masquerades as a Football journalist. Nothing has changed.

It was fun listening to Derm needle him about the drugs saga.

cant believe rohan is still on air. cant believe people listen to his s**t

Lost me when he started talking politics before the election on SEN. Plus he kept going back to it three or four times. Quoting incorrect facts, lecturing about Abbott and Murdoch. Won't listen to him again cos I do not listen to SEN to get a political rant from an uninformed and compromised Fairfax employee. People on here point the finger at News Corp, but Fairfax and the ABC are just as bad in the other direction.

Funny how you righties consider quality journalism as biased, and the equivalent to the blatant one sided propaganda/political advertising of the Mudoch press.
In that way, you're much like a Hird cultist in the way you blindly follow the propaganda of those you allow to do your thinking for you.

If you were at all objective, you would, of course, be aware that the Fairfax press and ABC are just as willing to criticise the ALP as the Liberal party.

But please don't allow sane reason to interfere with your mindless regurgitation of propaganda aimed at conning the stupid and easily led.

In future keep your right wing foolishness to the SRP board. You'll find lots of people like you there.

rohan connolly? not even competent enough to be a player in the swinger scene.

politics, i would take a screed from Bolta before connolly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost me when he started talking politics before the election on SEN. Plus he kept going back to it three or four times. Quoting incorrect facts, lecturing about Abbott and Murdoch. Won't listen to him again cos I do not listen to SEN to get a political rant from an uninformed and compromised Fairfax employee. People on here point the finger at News Corp, but Fairfax and the ABC are just as bad in the other direction.

I COME ON HERE TO TALK ABOUT PEDS AND HIRDY'S TAN, AND ALL I GET IS A MEDIA STUDIES LECTURE FROM CAPTAIN BRINGDOWN. I WILL NOT LISTEN TO BIG FOOTY ANYMORE!

Your comprehension skills are poor, even when it comes to your own posts.
Perhaps go back and read it again.

Wrong again on the comprehension skills, but then you know me so well right. Connelly (Fairfax) started banging on and on about Murdoch owning over 70% of the papers in the country which is a common bit of, shall we say, misinformation.As you would know Murdoch owns 32ish % and has 66ish% of readership. So he is uninformed at best, trotting out the company line - hence compromised. Thankyou and goodnight. And you can keep your opinions - I don't care - just don't try to squash mine.

Last edited:
He's at it again. If it wasn't for ASADA none of this would have happened.
How dare they not pander to the whim of halfwit (generous) journalists?

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...uble-jeopardy-20140618-zsdq1.html?logout=true

Can't believe I never picked Rohan C as an undercover bombers operative before this saga began. His latest article is beyond the pale, surely this blokes days are numbered as a footy writer.

Gerard Whately on the other hand is on the road to redemption in my eyes. He is presenting a balanced point of view at this stage. Still has an asterisk next his name though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back