FTA-TV The Leftovers

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant wait to watch it tonight.

I think i saw somewhere the first 3 episodes are dealing with the aftermath of the GR and everything in Jordan/Miracle. and then the final 5 are set in Melbourne.

I dont know if it can top season 2. especially the last few. International Assassin is one of the best single episodes i have ever seen

You can tell they're condensing what would've been 5 seasons of story into 1 abridged season. Episode starts 3 years ahead and ends even further into the future.

What the f**k?

The 3 year time jump was a shock, and makes everything more crazy. They could spend the entire season telling us what happened in the 3 years. John sure changed a lot. Where did his wife go, and When did Kevin and Nora lose the kid and how.

And the ending. Man this show is going to have so many unanswered questions when its over and im still going to love it.

Catching up with Season. Hope to be all caught up by the newest episode next week. This show can be a bit uneven but when it shines - like the Priest's solo episode or the one with the stoning - it really shines. Some great singular storytelling. Reminds me a lot of Lost in that regard, where the show was this ebb and flow of terrific and sluggish episodes.

Catching up with Season. Hope to be all caught up by the newest episode next week. This show can be a bit uneven but when it shines - like the Priest's solo episode or the one with the stoning - it really shines. Some great singular storytelling. Reminds me a lot of Lost in that regard, where the show was this ebb and flow of terrific and sluggish episodes.

Matt's episode in season 1 or 2? i thought his solo one is season one was great. one of the best of the series.

Matt's episode in season 1 or 2? i thought his solo one is season one was great. one of the best of the series.

Season 1. It was only the third episode but it was the first indication of how good this show could get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 1. It was only the third episode but it was the first indication of how good this show could get.

Yeah, i love that one. the music was great in that one. Made the Matt character before that he seemed like a dick. then this episode gave him heart and a story.

I want to think about everything so much more but I know that I am not going to get the answers I am looking for with only 7 episodes to go. Just have to enjoy this for the masterpiece it is and go with the flow.

Watching the final episode of Season 2 was a good idea though for those who haven't started Season 3.

Just a stunning opener.

For one, the GR - or at least the Jarden chapter - getting done like that gave me flashbacks to the chill I had when I first heard that phone call Kevin got in Season 1. Feel like Meg (and maybe Evie?) will be back though, whether in this world or another...

Don't think the time jump was nearly as jarring as it would have been had they already moved to Melbourne. There's definitely questions, but not so many that I felt like I needed answers for. Like John and Laurie hooking up and having that setup is interesting, but not one you need a season of build up for.

The only pressing questions, for me anyway, are what happened to Lily and how did we get to where Nora is at the end. Both of which you'd think will be answered.

And damn I forgot how funny the show can be. There were like five or six genuine laugh out loud moments - ****ing Gary Busey!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back