Moved Thread The main board

Remove this Banner Ad

Bitter old big footy

We copped the worst run of umpiring in history tonight and the usual morons think they helped us

The swans hate is just hilarious these days

People need their tvs mended

9 in a row

Stuff the haters
Don't worry guys, I got this. Need to think of a new (troll) thread title that won't get deleted... hmm..

milhouse_chalkboard.jpg

About 40% of it is from Hawthorn flogs, and I'm being generous it's probably closer to 70%.

Look at the game day thread on the MB. Every page has a couple of Hawk w***ers having a sook.

I remember when we barely rated a mention. Then 2012 happened, then Tippett happened, before Franklin happened. Now a 50+ page thread about us isn't uncommon on the MB.

We've come a long way.

and hopefully we can go further! just got back from collecting my dues of free pancakes from pancakes on the rocks!

mate owes me a bottle of rum and my scumside of the family will enjoy me ripping into them on facebook more then i did after the blues won SoO.

I absolutely love it. I could literally feel Eddie McGuire's immense pain with every word he said on Fox last night, it was glorious.

thats why i miss Fox eddies weeping.

although Bruce going almost dead quite when i think it was Kjack kicked a goal. you could just tell he had money down on the game, just about ready to cream himself about it missing and then goes through..... he's got it........

problem is your looking at in in isolation you put all those together and its one big conspiracy by the AFL and the Swans who are in league with the reverse umpires
It's a bit scary that by changing two letters this post goes from being obvious satire to a legitimate match day post. Poe's Law at it's finest.

Buddy since joining the Swans has had some bad ump decisions paid against him its like the AFL hates that he left melbourne =/. If he was in a hawk uniform he would of kick 8 goals last night(4 off free kicks) but since he is a Swan the umps choose to ignore the obvious tripping & holding.

We expended more energy surviving against Richmond than we spent nailing Geelong.

We gotta run over GWS early - no point staying in cruise mode.

Agreed, all game he was getting scragged to **** and tripped. The in the back which then became advantage Richmond was the most perplexing decision I've seen in a while too.

That said, Richmond had a lot of bad decisions go against them too. Extremely poor umpiring performance.

This. Umpiring was brought down by the the *ahem* quality of the play.

Both teams can whinge. Therefore neither should.

Like all of you, I’m concerned about the spread of COLA Derangement Syndrome or COLADS. Diseases like this have specific and clear symptoms that, if identified early enough, can lead to treatment and a possible cure. With that in mind I offer the following:

1: Are you still whining about your 2012 GF loss?

2: Despite the Swans 140 year old history, do you still refer to them as a franchise?

3: You disparage all Swans players one moment only to outlandishly predict your team will be recruiting one of these said players because he’s a gun the next.

4: You honestly believe the scholarship scheme which allowed your club to recruit a single NSW player, developed and enhanced the growth of AFL in NSW.

5: You are 100% certain that Sydney hoarded their 9.8% COLA allowance to recruit Tippett and then, in brilliant moment of wormhole accountancy (bending time & space with COLA- patent pending) utilised the same already spent 9.8% allowance to recruit Buddy.

6: You spend more time searching and posting on main board Swan threads than you do on your own board.

7: You have developed main board dyslexia, leaving you unable to identify the difference between the letter S and $

8: You believe a) Eddie wants true equalisation b)Eddie does not abuse his position as a media commentator to blatantly inflame and lie in the service of his own interests.

9: The AFL has instructed ALL its umpires to favour the Swans. And despite the many, many avenues available in this digital age the reason not a single umpire has yet managed to leak this to the press is because they are being paid…by COLA

That's all I have at the moment, but in the interests of public health and safety I would appreciate any assistance in identifying other symptoms if you know of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when we are around 7-8 spot.

COLADS is a direct relation to ladder position.
Premiership = Expect complete meltdowns
top 4 = posters suffer overheating problems
5-6 = posters will random blow a gasket and start leaking
7-8 = perfect working order, COLADS does not effect teams just making up the numbers
9-12 = Posters will begin demanding the team finish higher "because COLA"
12-18 = posters refer to cola for teams failure.

when we are around 7-8 spot.

COLADS is a direct relation to ladder position.
Premiership = Expect complete meltdowns
top 4 = posters suffer overheating problems
5-6 = posters will random blow a gasket and start leaking
7-8 = perfect working order, COLADS does not effect teams just making up the numbers
9-12 = Posters will begin demanding the team finish higher "because COLA"
12-18 = posters refer to cola for teams failure.

LOL thats a perfect summary.

My fav is when people tell me we only won because of player x, y, z and gameplan a, b and c.

Taaaahp ******* lol. It's really great.

Teh Swahns onli one bcuz of kenedis midfeeld pressha whith melchezskis run off harf bak linkd wit their supream forwurd line strcutcha lol fukn pusseez lol u almost got don by teh tigerz lol win a reel gaime lol goodluk wen budie is 43 n ur payin milliunz.
Hav u herd bout their cola?? O man teh afl givs them monee jus 2 win so dat nrl fanz in sidney like afl more or somthin, i dnt relli no much bout it all i no is i fukn hate goodezie ey.

I have alot of Whorethorn mates.

My fav is when people tell me we only won because of player x, y, z and gameplan a, b and c.

Taaaahp ******* lol. It's really great.

Teh Swahns onli one bcuz of kenedis midfeeld pressha whith melchezskis run off harf bak linkd wit their supream forwurd line strcutcha lol fukn pusseez lol u almost got don by teh tigerz lol win a reel gaime lol goodluk wen budie is 43 n ur payin milliunz.
Hav u herd bout their cola?? O man teh afl givs them monee jus 2 win so dat nrl fanz in sidney like afl more or somthin, i dnt relli no much bout it all i no is i fukn hate goodezie ey.

I have alot of Whorethorn mates.

no the best is hacks supporters, who think we used cola to steal the 2012 flag, then used cola to buy kurt Tippett, then used cola to buy buddy. and on top of all that they had a 6 day break in orchestrated by vlad and possibly the NRL.

Hahaha ahh yeah the NRL one is a pearla, guaranteed a smile everytime.

Cuz yeah im sure the NRL would love nothing more than their biggest competition winning a ******* flag right before NRL GF week kicks off.
I bet they greeted the swans at sydney airport with a golden handshake a brass band n a ******* fireworks show.
Old mate Dave-o Gallop would've been tickled pink, bless him.

Hahaha ahh yeah the NRL one is a pearla, guaranteed a smile everytime.

Cuz yeah im sure the NRL would love nothing more than their biggest competition winning a ******* flag right before NRL GF week kicks off.
I bet they greeted the swans at sydney airport with a golden handshake a brass band n a ******* fireworks show.
Old mate Dave-o Gallop would've been tickled pink, bless him.

of course they did don't you know that everyone in Sydney follows "rugby" and only barracks for the largest sporting team in sydney because they are winning?

Like all of you, I’m concerned about the spread of COLA Derangement Syndrome or COLADS. Diseases like this have specific and clear symptoms that, if identified early enough, can lead to treatment and a possible cure. With that in mind I offer the following:

2: Despite the Swans 140 year old history, do you still refer to them as a franchise?

3: You disparage all Swans players one moment only to outlandishly predict your team will be recruiting one of these said players because he’s a gun the next.

4: You honestly believe the scholarship scheme which allowed your club to recruit a single NSW player, developed and enhanced the growth of AFL in NSW.

5: You are 100% certain that Sydney hoarded their 9.8% COLA allowance to recruit Tippett and then, in brilliant moment of wormhole accountancy (bending time & space with COLA- patent pending) utilised the same already spent 9.8% allowance to recruit Buddy.

6: You spend more time searching and posting on main board Swan threads than you do on your own board.

7: You have developed main board dyslexia, leaving you unable to identify the difference between the letter S and $

8: You believe a) Eddie wants true equalisation b)Eddie does not abuse his position as a media commentator to blatantly inflame and lie in the service of his own interests.

9: The AFL has instructed ALL its umpires to favour the Swans. And despite the many, many avenues available in this digital age the reason not a single umpire has yet managed to leak this to the press is because they are being paid…by COLA

That's all I have at the moment, but in the interests of public health and safety I would appreciate any assistance in identifying other symptoms if you know of them.
No mention of MRP protected species?

Ticky009. This is very important work. The sooner we get this mental health manual into the hands of W.H.O. and the U.N. the better.

Your COLADS medical intervention manual should also cover:

* Do you complain about fixturing and runs home into finals based on current year team performances and ladder positions rather on previous year's ladder positions

* Do you think the AFL props up Sydney while all other teams in Victoria do it all themselves assistance free?

* Do you think expansion clubs only exist for tv dollars. But think multi million dollar bailouts to keep traditional clubs solvent and 'on-air' isn't just as important for tv dollars.

Perhaps to assist hospital staff to identify symptoms add under the main board dyslexia condition:

When you read the words, "Gameday Thread" you see the words , "COLA troll appreciation thread".

:)

I reported about 10 posts last night for either COLA trolling, or $wans - all deleted now. The moderators on the main board are excellent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back