Family & Relationships The matchmaking thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

So... ASL, 40, Female (not crazy), Melbourne, love all things cats including Geelong, movies, travel (not rn tho- and not just bc of covid, i really have done alot of travelling and im kinda done with it), and spending many hours on BF.

PM away x

Hahaha
Good luck Shell

any genuine dudes on here, get in quick before you miss out. Only negative is the Geelong supporter part. But thats no dealbreaker- my gf prefers nrl 😳

Funny thing is she doesnt watch it or ever want to attend. So like most nrl fans really. Fans in spirit but thats all

Its the worst sport in the world imho. Just doesnt exist to me, couldnt be less interested.

Any other sport i dont like, i at least recognise its right to exist :)

Its the worst sport in the world imho. Just doesnt exist to me, couldnt be less interested.

Any other sport i dont like, i at least recognise its right to exist :)
Am 100% the same.

her son recently asked me to rank sports i like to attend or watch on tv. I said australian football, soccer, basketball, ice hockey, american football, darts, snooker, baseball, curling, hurling, poker, cricket, biathlon, car racing, and yeh thats it

Does she barrack for an AFL club?
Suns i guess is rubbing off slowly. She came to two games out of the 25 or so i went to this year. They were both dud games tho. But she does watch some footy with me on a friday or sat night if i tell her its a good one. And she does enjoy the speed of the game and the skill and fitness.

Am 100% the same.

her son recently asked me to rank sports i like to attend or watch on tv. I said australian football, soccer, basketball, ice hockey, american football, darts, snooker, baseball, curling, hurling, poker, cricket, biathlon, car racing, and yeh thats it

I'd go..... AFL > tennis > soccer (world cup level only) > Olympics > ice hockey >>>>>>>>>>>>> then maybe basketball/netball > beach volleyball > equestrian > diving >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> golf (playoffs only) > cricket (the last over only) > car racing (for the crashes only). Thats probably it.

Suns i guess is rubbing off slowly. She came to two games out of the 25 or so i went to this year. They were both dud games tho. But she does watch some footy with me on a friday or sat night if i tell her its a good one. And she does enjoy the speed of the game and the skill and fitness.

Yeah that does not help one bit if its a dud game.

My first game of soccer was Melb Victory v Sydney, was meant to be an epic. I wanted to leave at half time, the final score was 0-0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that does not help one bit if its a dud game.

My first game of soccer was Melb Victory v Sydney, was meant to be an epic. I wanted to leave at half time, the final score was 0-0
When i first moved here a mate from wa who moved here about the same time asked me to attend the derby between broncos and titans as he had free tickets. I reluctantly said ok. Was a friday night game. After about 10 mins i was bored. I then took my time going to get some food and came back and watch another 25 mins or so. At half time i looked at him and he went “its s**t isnt it” and i said yeh. So we left.
on the way home we had the radio on and they were saying the first half was one of the halves of the year So far. We pissed ourselves laughing. And thenext day again the local papers were like game of the year.
Have never been to one since and never watched even more than 5 mins on tv since (or prior really).

So... ASL, 40, Female (not crazy), Melbourne, love all things cats including Geelong, movies, travel (not rn tho- and not just bc of covid, i really have done alot of travelling and im kinda done with it), and spending many hours on BF.

PM away x

Hahaha
Also: good soh and taste in trash tv

Remove this Banner Ad

Back