Matildas The Matildas Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As a bandwagon Canberra Utd fan this season super happy for her. Has been great in the WLeague
As an original Canberra United supporter, I'm super happy for her also. She has not only been great for the ALW but for Canberra, she is not only the first women to kick 100 goals in the ALW, but she is up to about 94 goals for Canberra, and I don't think there is another player to have reached 80 in the league.

G0596.jpg

As an original Canberra United supporter, I'm super happy for her also. She has not only been great for the ALW but for Canberra, she is not only the first women to kick 100 goals in the ALW, but she is up to about 94 goals for Canberra, and I don't think there is another player to have reached 80 in the league.
Seen her play a couple of times at Viking Park in 2020/21. First game she absolutely dominated. Second game she played her part of the team.

Just got number 4!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen her play a couple of times at Viking Park in 2020/21. First game she absolutely dominated. Second game she played her part of the team.

Just got number 4!!!!
It was great when they played at Viking Park, they were only a short bike ride away, so I only missed one or two games, whereas at McKellar Park I only get to five or six games a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back