Roast The Non Goal: F*** the AFL, court injunction?

What compensation will we receive from the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's it. I'm cancelling my membership.
Not sure what else they can say?

No avenue of appeal.

Take it to court? What law was broken/infringed.

I would hope that the club has asked that Daniel Hoskin never umpires our games again. But that won't be made public.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

At least Kane Cornes admitted on TRSF that it was a goal. It would've been so typical of him to call inconclusive but he didn't so credit to him..............this time at least.

Not sure what else they can say?

No avenue of appeal.

Take it to court? What law was broken/infringed.

I would hope that the club has asked that Daniel Hoskin never umpires our games again.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Literally do anything. That response basically says we do what the AFL tells us to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgraceful incompetence by all concerned.

Heads should roll, but probably won't.

I'm angry watching it as a neutral, I can't imagine what you guys are thinking, with prospective finals just robbed from you...

Please take it further.

You see half of these reviews are so obvious one way or another you wonder why they get called. And then you get this.

Absolute woeful. Obviously finished our season and ruined one of the great moments in club history - but has also messed with several other teams.
St Kilda had a home final locked, GWS would now be in the finals with Sydney needing to win and GWS lose and that is now a reversed situation.
One of the greatest last rounds with 5/6 clubs able to get to finals depending on results and that has been reduced to just GWS and Dogs
Makes a chunk of games dead rubbers next week

Given the ability to review - probably the worst in-game mistake of the AFL era

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There was a minute left to play so they wont change the result.

I really have no idea why this would not have been reviewed, less has been sent up for a closer look. Amateur hour. Reminds me of that Josh Jenkins hit post goal to win a showdown but this didn't cost us a finals appearance. This one will hurt for years.

Clear obvious mistakes like these should be called by the reviewer to fix these pathetic errors. Soccer does this so much better.
Totally incomparable. That was reviewed by the goal umpire and there was inconclusive evidence to overturn it, I thought it was a goal on replay and Jenkins thought it nick the post. Whereas, this wasn't review by the goal umpire and there was conclusive evidence to overturn this one (even the AFL said it this morning), I thought it nick the padding on replay (the side vision showed it cleared the padding) and Keays and Rankine who was closes to the goal square thought he kicked the goal.

Not sure which one has me laughing harder - the rigged AFL itself or our club's pisspoor but entirely predictable response to it.

It's been coming but I'm officially done. Farewall, all. My time, energy and money will go elsewhere.

Enjoy 👍
willy-wonka-stop-dont-come-back.gif

Back