Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if there are people who still don't rate Alex Rance. The bloke is a genuine gun.

This has been the worst umpired game I've seen for a long time, probably since our game against Geelong last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was another horrendous Friday night game involving Carlton..

The best part was when The King said before the game that he is sick of hearing Brad's excuses he said Brad should take ownership and come out and say "we are mentally weak" and stop using excuses..

Takes our best ever player to come out and say it like it is and Wayne really meant it u could tell....

That was another horrendous Friday night game involving Carlton..

The best part was when The King said before the game that he is sick of hearing Brad's excuses he said Brad should take ownership and come out and say "we are mentally weak" and stop using excuses..

Takes our best ever player to come out and say it like it is and Wayne really meant it u could tell....
Did he call us 'the Kangaroos'? :stern look

Did he call us 'the Kangaroos'? :stern look

He has been calling us NM all season as far as i have heard.

I dunno why people bag him on here, he has certainly given me my best NMFC memories. Yes he fkd Stevens Mrs which had a negative on a lot of people including supporters, but it was over a decade ago ffs.

He is a champion of our club and has more ticker than the current 22 put together.

He has been calling us NM all season as far as i have heard.

I dunno why people bag him on here, he has certainly given me my best NMFC memories. Yes he fkd Stevens Mrs which had a negative on a lot of people including supporters, but it was over a decade ago ffs.

He is a champion of our club and has more ticker than the current 22 put together.
Yeah, I was just making a joke is all. I wasn't old enough to see the King in his prime unfortunately. :cry: I can only remember little bits of him at Adelaide.

Watching his highlights in the 90's era are something to behold.

Yeah, I was just making a joke is all. I wasn't old enough to see the King in his prime unfortunately. :cry: I can only remember little bits of him at Adelaide.

Watching his highlights in the 90's era are something to behold.

I knew you were being light hearted with the :stern look attached but a lot on here piss and moan about everything he says.

Bloke was a god on the field and would be a huge presence if he strutted around at Arden St regularly.

I knew you were being light hearted with the :stern look attached but a lot on here piss and moan about everything he says.

Bloke was a god on the field and would be a huge presence if he strutted around at Arden St regularly.
Agree and i'm glad he is discussing his thoughts on North in the media and not holding back like others in the media do..

What a stunning performance by Federer. What I wouldn't give to see him repeat that on Sunday, and hold the big one aloft one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back