Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelli Underwood has just called Nick Watson Jack Ginnivan, despite one wearing long sleeves and having long hair, and the other wearing short sleeves and having a mullet. Nice to see some things haven't changed

Oh boy…it’s going to be a looooooong season 🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t realise Wiz Watson was Frodo Baggins short
9873df1540983d0e0382a703e97f08f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn are going to majorly regret not selecting Sanders. Main competition for a Wardlaw/McKercher rising star winner too.

I can't believe so many nuffies on the main board thought it was a lock that Hawthorn would be better than North this year.

Hard to gage them against WC, but I reckon they’ll be even higher. That team is stacked with good to elite ball users. Think they will destroy a few teams. They also look huge. Rate them.
Defence is iffy. They tried outscoring everyone last year and it got them to 10th spot. Would've been 8th if umpiring was up to scratch.

To be top 4, you need a solid defence. I don't know if they have it yet, especially with their best key defender to my eyes out with an ACL

Given that outside of Allen, their best players are all 27 and over. I reckon we're 3 years ahead of Weagles, in our list build.
Still plenty of pain for them to come

I made that point last year when they beat us in Perth. It was all their older guys that played out of their skin. Darling destroyed us early. Kelly. Hurn completely nullified larkey.

They’ve got decent young talent in Reid, Ginbey, Hewitt and long. Need some of Maric, chesser and a few others to come on.

But they should expect to accumulate another 2 top 3 picks at least.

I was very vocal about wanting Sanders and upset when we didn’t get him. In any other year where our midfield wasn’t stacked I think we would have got him.

The dogs paid a fair bit to trade up but it was for him specifically. I’ll be watching the Duursma v Sanders development closely over the next few years.

Hard to gage them against WC, but I reckon they’ll be even higher. That team is stacked with good to elite ball users. Think they will destroy a few teams. They also look huge. Rate them.
They are ridiculously fit too. One of the fittest sides in the comp. They just outrun teams.

Defence is iffy. They tried outscoring everyone last year and it got them to 10th spot. Would've been 8th if umpiring was up to scratch.

To be top 4, you need a solid defence. I don't know if they have it yet, especially with their best key defender to my eyes out with an ACL
Fair enough. I think they’ve got some exciting defenders, probably more in the not quite key posts I guess. You are talking about Murray yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back