Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey is a rough sport. Just bought my son a mouth guard to play it at school, but I don't think those games will have the body-checking of the high level.

Field hockey a great game to play as well. I gave up playing football for 2 seasons so i could play. Dangerous sport when the ball is flying around.

Imagine playing a sport where the half dozen best competitors aren't allowed to compete :s

Honestly, people watch the comm games?

There are plenty of sports where the best in the world are in Glasgow. But in any case, it's an international competition with a long history, that means a fair bit to the people who do get to compete. I don't understand why people feel the need to be snooty about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu:

michelle-jenneke-dancing.gif

Australia won a marathon. Enough said!

Beat African runners to do it, and he skipped the world championships to make these games a higher priority. It's not the peak of competition across all sports, but it means a lot anyway. No need to talk it up or down, it just is what it is.

She's...

umm...

sorry...

what did you ask? :p

Ha. To me, the moving images that populate online piracy sites are pretty much enough disincentive to use those sites, and that is what this gif reminds me of. Clearly I am not their target market.

Ha. To me, the moving images that populate online piracy sites are pretty much enough disincentive to use those sites, and that is what this gif reminds me of. Clearly I am not their target market.
Online piracy sites? Don't know what you're talking about Willis. Actually, my wife mentions the 'irritation' of such sites too, but fortunately is not daunted enough to stop using them. I feel free to discuss such activities knowing that the decline in piracy is linked to global warming and therefore assume the more pirates the better. Ref: Pastafarianism

And yeah, I wouldn't have thought you're their target audience either so, as usual, I love hearing your voice in such juvenile male discourse. (Now, back to the gif watching...) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back