Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet. Decision to be made by Feb. One FIFA official has come out and said that they will not take on the responsibility for fat tourists dying in the desert.

Probably not, but given someone was, I believe, suspended for it earlier in the year, I want to see some ******* consistency.

You are wise enough to know that it's just not gonna happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did coaches vote John Longmire the best coach of the year?

Cola, nice consistent fixturing, zone picks and a fairly good run with injuries helped a touch, no?

I'd have thought Clarkson clearly had a stronger season controlling premiership hangover, losing a star player, copping several injuries and a key suspension and still keeping things on course to make the GF.

Cola, nice consistent fixturing, zone picks and a fairly good run with injuries helped a touch, no?

I'd have thought Clarkson clearly had a stronger season controlling premiership hangover, losing a star player, copping several injuries and a key suspension and still keeping things on course to make the GF.
I would have voted for Clarkson.

Completely agree. Either Clarkson or Bolton should have won

Add the fact that he had quite a severe medical condition and I reckon he wins hands down!

Add the fact that he had quite a severe medical condition and I reckon he wins hands down!
Being a dwarf isn't a medical condition.

Just ask Tyrion Lannister.

Not to mention having time off for a serious ailment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back