Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's sort of funny, I can't help but think it's a bit ironic that we laugh at how they sent him off when it's not something we're great at doing. Archer in the prelim. Stevens and co in that Brisbane game years back.

Hold your breath Boomer.
Or Carey :stern look

Carlton can't do anything right. It is so ******* disrespectful to their supporters and players that they are refusing to make the hard choices as soon as possible. Just a bunch of gutless rich ******s who take their supporters for granted.

Bulk of their supporters are ******s themselves so it all evens out;

Carlton can't do anything right. It is so ******* disrespectful to their supporters and players that they are refusing to make the hard choices as soon as possible. Just a bunch of gutless rich ******s who take their supporters for granted.

They want someone to scape goat the next couple of losses on.

Not to mention how disrespectful it is to Mick himself. Just leaving him in limbo like this, the board should just come out and make a decision now rather than leaving it two weeks. I don't think two weeks is going to make much of a difference to their decision.

It's such a shame watching my Carlton supporting husband going from loving the footy to genuinely not caring. I'm guessing it's like that for most supporters.

Not to mention how disrespectful it is to Mick himself. Just leaving him in limbo like this, the board should just come out and make a decision now rather than leaving it two weeks. I don't think two weeks is going to make much of a difference to their decision.

It's such a shame watching my Carlton supporting husband going from loving the footy to genuinely not caring. I'm guessing it's like that for most supporters.

The vibe I constantly get is that Carlton sees itself as one of the Big 4, and think they always will be. Because of that they take their supporters for granted and just expect them to, as we say, shut up and buy a membership. I don't know any Carlton supporters but I've been checking out their board fairly often recently. The mood is pretty dire.

As for Mick I'm in two minds. I think that some of Carlton's problems are his doing, but we can't really know for sure if his hands were held behind his back in regards to some things. Regardless of that though, it's pretty gutless of the board to be treating him this way.

It looks like he's managed to smoke them out of their caves and will be gone today.

biQJ9Vtf_normal.jpeg
Mark Robinson (@Robbo_heraldsun)
26/05/2015 11:05 am
Directors and execs meeting at lunch time to decide on MM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all for booing at the football in context, I gave Jordan Lewis & Luke Hodge a fair serving of it myself recently, but I think anyone who believes there's not a racial element to the Goodes booing is kidding themselves. I've seen him referred to as a "dog of a human" on this very board. Seriously. I think if you judge Adam Goodes as a human being on balance he has far more ticks than crosses next to his name

What a farce this appointment has been.
Off the very top of my head:
  • Walking out of Collingwood
  • Overpaying for Daisy
  • Murphy's captain appointment
  • The whole Duigan scenario
  • "Premiership clock"
  • Pushing out Betts, Garlett, Robinson, Laidler and Waite
  • Liam Jones, Jason Tutt and Cam Wood
Absolute schmozzle.

Curry has brain damage after that fall I reckon. He's made more mistakes in the last 6 minutes than he has all season.

What a farce this appointment has been.
Off the very top of my head:
  • Walking out of Collingwood
  • Overpaying for Daisy
  • Murphy's captain appointment
  • The whole Duigan scenario
  • "Premiership clock"
  • Pushing out Betts, Garlett, Robinson, Laidler and Waite
  • Liam Jones, Jason Tutt and Cam Wood
Absolute schmozzle.

Whilst on $1m.

It's actually hilarious now.

Sack him, move on.

He has coached for how many years?? For 3 flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back