Chron

All Australian
Dec 8, 2011
Hurstbridge Line
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
EPL is back tonight, hopefully after a North win!

Seeing as so many posters have an EPL team listed I thought it would be a good idea to have a discusson thread going on our broad.

This weekend its
Arsenal v Sunderland
Everton v Manchester United
Fulham v Norwich City
Manchester City v Southampton
Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur
Queens Park Rangers v Swansea City
Reading v Stoke City
West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool
West Ham United v Aston Villa
Wigan Athletic v Chelsea

I personally follow the Spurs and am vey interested as to how AVB and our new signings go. I think Man U may win back the title this year, but hopefully it will be as close as last seasons. Enjoy!

ManC v SouthH game was good viewing, soon as SouthH hit the lead you just new they'd go into their shell and ManC would at least peg back with another goal. Being the Champions they are, they went on to win. Will set the alarm for Everton v ManU game, I'll probably go off from watching Everton now that Cahill no longer plays for em.

Last season was an absolute corker and the finish was just epic, gonna be hard to top I think.

I thought Chelsea looked pretty good especially Hazard. Just wish levy would stop being a ***** and let Modric go.

This weeks games

Aston Villa v Everton
Chelsea v Newcastle United
Liverpool v Manchester City
Manchester United v Fulham
Norwich City v Queens Park Rangers
Southampton v Wigan Athletic
Stoke City v Arsenal
Sunderland v Reading
Swansea City v West Ham United
Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion

Chelsea will finish top 2 barring injury, they are a very good unit. Impressive display against Newcastle, Hazard seems worth every cent at the moment. 2-0

Tottenham conceded an injury time goal to west-brom 1-1 draw, need an attacking midfielder asap.

Swansea 3-0 over west ham, lets see how good they are when they play quality.

Man U 3-2 over fullham Van Persie and Kagawa both scored, rooney looks to be out 4 weeks with a nasty gash on his thigh.

Norwich and QPR played a 1 all draw

Wigan beat Southampton 2-0

Everton won 3- 1 which sees them sitting 3rd on the table after accounting for Aston Villa in a 3 goal first half.

City v Liverpool
Sunderland v Reading
Stoke v Arsenal
To round out this weekends games

Everton has started magnificently, but can they keep it up? It's a long season and if they suffer a few injuries it may start to fall apart.

Am pleased Spurs signed Dembele, fills a very desperate need. Expect Tottenham to be very active over the next 72 hours.

This weekends games

Wigan v Stoke
Tottenham v Norwich
Man City v QPR
Newcastle v Aston Villa
West Ham v Fullum
Swansea v Sunderland
West Brom v Everton
Liverpool v Arsenal
Southhampton v Man United

Also, transfer window closes in a matter of days, expect some big signings in the last few hours.

Good to be back after a week off!

Arsenal trounced Southampton 6-1
Sunderland and Liverpool 1-1
Aston Villa triumphed over Swansea 2 -0
Berbatov proved he will be a very good signing for Fullham as he scored twice in their 3-0 win of WBA
Man U were a class above Wigan 4-0
QPR held Chelsea to a scoreless draw
Stoke once again proved very hard to beat at home drawing 1-1 with Man City, however it appeared Crouch used his hands to help get past the City defense.
Norwich and West Ham played out a scoreless Draw

Tottenham meet Reading Tonight with Everton and Newcastle rounding out the round Tomorrow Morning.

Hopefully Spurs can get a win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Spurs can get a win!
Well we did, 3-1. Defoe scoring twice. Friedel was under all sorts of pressure at the end, I think we are going to
concede at least 1 goal every game this year.

That gets us to 10th, although Newcastle and Sunderland both have a game in hand.

The new manager looked happy today, let's hope we can start doing that over teams slightly better credentialed than Reading....

Well we did, 3-1. Defoe scoring twice. Friedel was under all sorts of pressure at the end, I think we are going to
concede at least 1 goal every game this year.

That gets us to 10th, although Newcastle and Sunderland both have a game in hand.

The new manager looked happy today, let's hope we can start doing that over teams slightly better credentialed than Reading....

Good win, we needed that.

Concerning though we conceded the really soft goal at the end though.

Dembele is a star, and I'm looking forward to seeing Ade and Dempsey at some stage.

Be interesting to see what happens with Friedel and Lloirs, Lloris hasn't been in the greatest of form so I think they will persist with Friedel for a little longer.

Hopefully it's only a taste of what is to come.

From an Aussie perspective, it's great to see Brett Holman settling in well at Villa. Worked his arse off the other night, providing some fantastic attacking chances in the process, and exiting to a standing ovation from the fans for his efforts for the second game in a row. He'll be on the scoresheet soon I reckon.

From an Aussie perspective, it's great to see Brett Holman settling in well at Villa. Worked his arse off the other night, providing some fantastic attacking chances in the process, and exiting to a standing ovation from the fans for his efforts for the second game in a row. He'll be on the scoresheet soon I reckon.

Yeah he's going really well. Hopefully he cements his starting position.

Well what about Everton, they should have won, goal line technology, offside controversy all in one game and four goals it all happened last night.

Well what about Everton, they should have won, goal line technology, offside controversy all in one game and four goals it all happened last night.

Ripped TF off! Not happy JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Split personality here.

My first love has always been the Gunners, but I've got a soft spot for the Black Cats.

Lol @ Man City this week.

As a Toffee supporter so used to seeing us in the bottom 3 early on each year, the table appears upside down right now to me. It's just not palatable for my Evertonians to be in double figures for points this early!

How'd you enjoy last night's game Toes? From memory you're a Leeds man too...

That I am mate. Always happy to see Leeds win, even if it's over Everton in "The Kissing Your Sister Cup". Leeds can do with the money so it's far more important for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back