Vintage Bay The Official Bay 13 Carlton Information Kiosk

Remove this Banner Ad

Friends and enemies, the Kiosk will reopen over summer when I get some free time. Updates are required. Liam Stocker and his amazing kick for goal will featured firstly. I have been following football since 1971 - I have never, never, never seen anything like that in my life.

The biffinator bloke has a fat mouth and a very short term memory - typical down hill skiing muffer from Melbums. Looking forward to tearing him a new one on neutral ground where he cant just ban posters that make him accountable for floggery. A old nobody with a yellow streak a mile wide - again typical Melbums. :moustache:

The biffinator bloke has a fat mouth and a very short term memory - typical down hill skiing muffer from Melbums. Looking forward to tearing him a new one on neutral ground where he cant just ban posters that make him accountable for floggery. A old nobody with a yellow streak a mile wide - again typical Melbums. :moustache:
You don’t like him?

Sorry I don't remember you - but that is true of most of the minnows on the Bay. I presumed that I nailed your blubbery arse when you wobbled your way onto the Demons board when I was a Moderator. Don't worry - it was to be. So don't worry about your pronounced hydraulic issues. Don't worry that you only ever had two grandparents. Care not that Big Jack is now roasting in Hell with his good mate Dick Pratt. Soon, I promise you, we will celebrate the malfeasance of all things Carlton. Not even the fallen angels tumbled so far.

Sorry I don't remember you - but that is true of most of the minnows on the Bay. I presumed that I nailed your blubbery arse when you wobbled your way onto the Demons board when I was a Moderator. Don't worry - it was to be. So don't worry about your pronounced hydraulic issues. Don't worry that you only ever had two grandparents. Care not that Big Jack is now roasting in Hell with his good mate Dick Pratt. Soon, I promise you, we will celebrate the malfeasance of all things Carlton. Not even the fallen angels tumbled so far.

It takes a special type of floggery to not be forgotten - a test you passed, congratulations - flog.

still a soft cockadoodle doo
The Bay is no place for you to broadcast your shortcomings (so to speak) to the world. That said, it is amazing that you are still on your feet, you poor devil. Next time I see you cleaning windscreens at an intersection, I'll double my usual tip.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s great to see this parade of Carlton simpletons sacrificing themselves for the glory of the kiosk.

Another ex moderator fella enjoying the sniff of the bum of a similar type - no suprises. Make sure you are wearing your bib tonight fella when you try and 'eat' your soup.

Another ex moderator fella enjoying the sniff of the bum of a similar type - no suprises. Make sure you are wearing your bib tonight fella when you try and 'eat' your soup.
Well that was a bizarre and unexpected glimpse of what goes on in your mind.

Keep it to yourself next time.

In more ways than one, Blue Gunslinger was never the same person after his gender crisis. Imagine entrusting the pointy end of the transition to whatever you could buy at Bunnings where hand-wash served as disinfectant and a Ryobi re-chargeable drill delivered the promised land of a third hole. No wonder he has been shunned by fellow supporters and ODN, God-Emperor of the Carlton Board. Not even Dean Laidley will take his calls.

I can see Carlton having a fire sale in 2 years because of salary cap issues.
All the money given to Saad, Zac Williams Cripps and Mitch McGovern will add up.

AP, hack players come and go but the glory that is Liam Stocker endureth forever.

ANTI-CARLTON HERO NO. 137 LIAM STOCKER

Is there an avenging force in nature? The doom of Carlton affirms this proposition. Hubris and malfeasance were its modus operandi in the days of Big Jack and his cronies. Even since their last End-of-Omerta appearance in a Grand Final – 1999 – the Blues have fallen lower than shark s**t in a way that shocks even Cameron Schwab, Mark Neeld and the ghost of Dean Bailey. That said, it’s time to reopen the Carlton Kiosk to celebrate the latest crop of uber-spuds at Cheat Park – such as Liam Stocker, a late First Rounder, no less. I sense destiny. Nepotism is surely evident in his portrayal on Wikipedia:

“An inside midfielder, Stocker's main qualities are his frame and his knack for getting the ball out of contests. Adept at kicking the ball on both feet, Stocker is also a scoreboard threat, using his versatility to attack the opposition around most of the playing area. Averaging 4 tackles in the TAC Cup and 5 clearances, he showed his grunt useful on the inside of contests along with his class on the outside.”

Thanks Old Man Stocker! One looks forward to an Antipodean War & Peace. One is just as bewildered by the blurb on Carltoncheats.com.au:

Liam Stocker enters his third season at the elite level looking to add to the five games he played in his debut season. Having spent the majority of his pre-season training as a midfielder, Stocker was singled out over the pre-season by Senior Coach David Teague (what a judge) for his work in contested drills over the course of the summer (wow). Just as likely to win the (un)contested ball as he is to punish the opposition (the first draft read “his own team”) with his disposal by foot, Carlton fans will be looking to see a spike (hair-wise?) from Stocker in 2021.”

The Deep State wants you to believe this. If only it were so!

Now, young Liam’s claim to fame as a “scoreboard threat” occurred in Round 6, 2021 . Stocker took a mark near the boundary line, just inside defensive 50 during the second quarter of Carlton’s up-the-clacker loss to Brisbane. Looking to pass the ball to an ex-GWS team-mate, Stocker attempted to kick it across the face of goal – a mere drill from Auskick - only for the Sherrin to tumble its way through the big sticks of the opposition.

I stood up in awe. Having watched football since 1971, I have never seen ineptitude on display. It was signal: it broadcast that Carlton is now vaudeville. It did not seem to bother his team-mates; mired in mediocrity themselves, it eclipsed their own failures on the field. Even the goal-umpire was gobsmacked by the putresence of the act. Should we add another decade to the rebuild?

Impotence. Incompetence. Incapacity – the Holy Trinity of Carlton, isotope 2021. Liam Stocker – we salute you as an anti-Carlton hero

ANTI-CARLTON HERO NO. 137 NICK STEVENS (CITATION 2)

Reader, imagine being Nick Stevens’ barrister – it’d be the best gig in town; the court appearances are endless – assuming, of course that Nick pays your invoices with something more than KFC gift-vouchers! Nietzsche tells us to become what we are – that is why Luke Sayers should appoint Nick Stevens as the Culture Officer down at Cheat Park (with Lawrence Angwin and Justin Murphy as his assistants). Here are some recent milestones of this luminary:

He was charged in 2014 over a savage assault on then partner Laima McKenna.

In March 2015, Stevens was sentenced to eight months jail but appealed.

He pleaded guilty in July 2016 and was sentenced to six months jail where he spend time in the Big John Nicholls Memorial Wing at Barwon.

Ms McKenna said he had ruined her life after he put her through 'Hell'

Stevens admitted to bashing Ms McKenna, including kicking her on the ground whilst wearing his Carlton jumper.

IN 2019 Nick was accused of five counts of dishonestly obtaining a financial advantage, totalling more than $144,000 between June and November 2017. It is alleged he first accepted $3,300 from each victim "on the pretence of installing a functioning swimming pool", before later collecting much larger sums of between $24,075 and $30,483. He was also charged with one count each of making and using a false document (which is par for the course down at Carlton).

In August 2021 he pleaded not guilty to these charges. I honestly cannot see what all the fuss is about. Here is one of Nick’s “Green Pools” – Fair dinkum.

1640628434771.png

Cement only adds to carbon in the atmosphere. Chlorine is toxic. Add rainfall and you have a pool that would be the envy of your local yabbies. This is Nick Stevens’ second citation in the Carlton Information Kiosk. It befits someone who incarnates the essence of this minnow, once-were-criminals club.

Carlton - where everything good goes to die.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back