Competitions The Pieman 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

DogWatch

With apologies for my negligence, could I possibly be a late admission also?

This week I’ll go with

Darce x 3
English x 2

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

DogWatch

With apologies for my negligence, could I possibly be a late admission also?

This week I’ll go with

Darce x 3
English x 2

Yes no problems. I’ll generate a random for each of rounds 1 & 2 for you too.

Welcome back!

No problem Jaxie. Welcome back!
I’ll generate a random retrospective team for you for each of the first two rounds.

What sort of painting - landscapes?
Mostly be landscapes the autumn colours should be spectacular this time though my favourite subjects are people and animals
Anyone familiar with Warrnambool, my home town now, might recognise this one

Attachments

• IMG_6863.jpeg
    IMG_6863.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
Mostly be landscapes the autumn colours should be spectacular this time though my favourite subjects are people and animals
Anyone familiar with Warrnambool, my home town now, might recognise this one
You’re wasted on BF Jaxie!

PIEMAN ROUND 3 v WEST COAST
Sunday 31 March, 1pm Marvel

Here is the selected 26. Three of the extended bench to come out and one to be made sub.

1711634368452.png

And here are the handicaps. Extended bench players are shown in light blue.

1711634528365.png

I'll update it again when they announce the final 23.

jaxie1 here are your retrospective teams (randomly generated).

Rd 1
jaxie1*69 ptsWeightman (13) Weightman (13) Gallagher (25) Johannisen (0) Bontempelli (18)0 bonus2+1+1+1

Rd 2:
jaxie1*43 ptsNaughton (18) Treloar (0) Liberatore (25) Johannisen (0) Vandermeer (0)0 bonus5x1

So you did pretty well in Rd 1 getting fourth place in the Kelvin. You are running 26th (out of 43) after 2 rounds with 112 points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian Perrin here are your retrospective teams (randomly generated).

Rd 1:
Brian Perrin0 ptsJohannisen (0) Williams (0) McNeil (0) Johannisen (0) Coffield (0)0 bonus2+1+1+1

Rd 2:
Brian Perrin61 ptsDarcy (28) Vandermeer (0) Liberatore (25) Ugle-Hagan (8) Coffield (0)0 bonus5x1

Bombed out in Round 1 I'm afraid but nobody got any big scores for that game. Beat me in Rd 2 though. You are running 40th (out of 43) after 2 rounds with 61 points. Not great but it's better than starting round 3 with nothing at all!

jaxie1 here are your retrospective teams (randomly generated).

Rd 1
jaxie1*69 ptsWeightman (13) Weightman (13) Gallagher (25) Johannisen (0) Bontempelli (18)0 bonus2+1+1+1

Rd 2:
jaxie1*43 ptsNaughton (18) Treloar (0) Liberatore (25) Johannisen (0) Vandermeer (0)0 bonus5x1

So you did pretty well in Rd 1 getting fourth place in the Kelvin. You are running 26th (out of 43) after 2 rounds with 112 points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian Perrin here are your retrospective teams (randomly generated).

Rd 1:
Brian Perrin0 ptsJohannisen (0) Williams (0) McNeil (0) Johannisen (0) Coffield (0)0 bonus2+1+1+1

Rd 2:
Brian Perrin61 ptsDarcy (28) Vandermeer (0) Liberatore (25) Ugle-Hagan (8) Coffield (0)0 bonus5x1

Bombed out in Round 1 I'm afraid but nobody got any big scores for that game. Beat me in Rd 2 though. You are running 40th (out of 43) after 2 rounds with 61 points. Not great but it's better than starting round 3 with nothing at all!

I’ve got some work to do clearly! Thanks DW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cut down list of handicaps after naming of "the final 23" (I hate that term!)
One still to come out as sub, probably from those in light blue - i.e. the slightly extended bench.

1711693816536.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back