The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Daicos you usually are a chip scabbing sheepdog.

9 ******* touches to ¾ time, then comes out when the heat is off and grabs 7 in the last. Still 4 short. Cost me 2 multis using bonus bets from last week.
Screenshot_20240315_223300_Sportsbet.jpg

Josh Daicos cost me got 7 out of 8 . Received a bet return on that one

good day for me as well, I put on 3 multis, and landed them all. I was actually planning to bet on Cats - Saints, but just missed the cut-off for the start. Good thing too, as I would have included Brad Hill 15d, Brad Crouch 20d and they both missed.

Bombers - Hawks
1710588574269.png

Giants - us
1710588604673.png

Suns - Crows
1710588724163.png

good day for me as well, I put on 3 multis, and landed them all. I was actually planning to bet on Cats - Saints, but just missed the cut-off for the start. Good thing too, as I would have included Brad Hill 15d, Brad Crouch 20d and they both missed.

Bombers - Hawks
View attachment 1930032

Giants - us
View attachment 1930034

Suns - Crows
View attachment 1930039
hahahha funny thing that, i missed on my more conservative cats v saints multi BECAUSE i put Hill 15 in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not conservative enough here missed all my bets by 1 leg and a couple stats . If I didn’t pick that useless Ben King for Gold Coast would have had an easy win instead of just a bet return. Should have checked on the weather too .

My 17 legger nearly got up.

Lachie Ash fell 1 short and Toby Greene kicked 0.4

My 17 legger nearly got up.

Lachie Ash fell 1 short and Toby Greene kicked 0.4
Had them both for a reverse bet hoping none of them would win so we would win. I put the mozz on Greene and Daniels goal kicking though

my original bet got nixed because daniels the sub, then i went a bit further and ended up with this 11 legger @ 5.25

View attachment 1930456
aaaand im done for the year putting goal kickers in with Bayley not getting even one but every other leg getting there

aaaand im done for the year putting goal kickers in with Bayley not getting even one but every other leg getting there
Geeze you were so close on that one, and him kicking 0.3 was a heartbreaker. I thought Salem wouldn't make it, but he seemed to get a whole bunch of garbage time stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back