The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can never have a stress free ride, sweating on caleb daniel 15d and rowell 20d, they're on 8 and 9 respectively at halftime

Well rowell and daniel did pretty good that quarter, but i still cashed out early for a profit, since i have english for 15d, 11d at 3QT, he usually finishes strong but eh, i can live with a smaller profit

Well rowell and daniel did pretty good that quarter, but i still cashed out early for a profit, since i have english for 15d, 11d at 3QT, he usually finishes strong but eh, i can live with a smaller profit
profit is profit

im banking on an 8 posession quarter from libba

English got to 15d by the skin of his teeth, would've been a stressful last few min. Got to 14d with 10+min left, then only got the 15th in the last 2min

I denied myself the entirety of this win on Bulldogs - Suns, since I didn't think English would make it, and he only barely did:

1711270723649.png

I thought I missed the boat on Tigers - Power, since the cashout dropped massively near 3QT, from small profit to small loss, in the end Boak had me on the edge of my seat until the last minute for his 15th:

1711270820733.png

I like to slap a bonus bet here and there on multis made up of SGMs of all the games, and it got up this week (only because of voided legs, which brought the odds and payout down, but no complaints from me!):

1711270931667.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odds for Friday nights game, head to head, us $6, Carlton $1.13, I thought we might be $10 since Carlton are a better side than Fremantle, though Carlton don't have {Polly Farmer} sorry Luke Jackson but they do have Curnow and Mckay so it's going to be an interesting game. Last year we tested them early before they got us late, so, I think we've improved, the question is how much? Much discussion that we are a chance and people the other way saying the police will be brought in because it will be a murder!

I really thought we would beat Freo and I guess if those three shots go through the high diddle diddle it would have been game over, our boys would have kept going on adrenaline and you just don't stop but we missed those three shots and you could hear the crowd, they knew just like us that we were so close to breaking Freo it wasn't funny and Freo knew they were still in the game and our heads dropped a little when they kicked goal after goal and our running stopped as did our intensity levels, while Freo's went through the roof, sliding doors moment right there people.

Can we beat Carlton with all things being equal, you know I think we can but, { you know a but was coming} again we must start well and keep playing attacking footy {Northball} Carlton are a better side but as good as they are they can get very nervous when put under the pump early, that's the key to taking out the Blues but we must kick those important goals at crucial times as it can sap the energy of not only supporters but the players as well!

Like a lot of our posters have said, some of those passages of play were the best seen in close to five years and I don't think I'm crazy in saying maybe ten! I know a few people reckon its fitness, I don't think that's the case at all, not this time, maybe two years ago and last year, as I've already posted it's all about "the moment", adrenaline, excitement and when its on, you could run through a brick wall or do amazing things, a long run down tackle or a smother or anything, and when its the other way being a lesser team
season 4 showtime GIF by Billions
it's hard to stop. We actually didn't kick too bad, it's like I said, in that moment you have to nail them or it will haunt you in the end and good teams will come back but it won't matter if you can "break them"!

Initially was annoyed my bet was voided when I missed the news of Crisp being named sub, looks like it saved me money though, since I had Lipinski 15d

Oops i thought all legs got there, didn't see that brayshaw didn't get 25...
Yea, i resisted the cash out too cause it looked like he could get there in the last when freo got a run on, ah well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back