Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The rise and fall of west coast

Is that what you call it? ;)

Call it what you like but something has gone horribly wrong between the finals loss to Collingwood and now.

I don't know what it is

Yep it's a load of crap. The AFL may go on about being the best sporting comp in the country but this is a major issue that needs to be fixed. I am sick of getting to the half way point of the season and then having 3 months of games like this to put up with. It doesnt happen at clubs with self respect and pride but at west coast they know the draft picks after this year are going to be hard to come by so they are clearly tanking.

We haven't ever had a wooden spoon.
We have missed what 3 finals in our history?

That's as many final series as your team has missed in the last 3 years.

Yet we are the ones with no self respect and pride because of one down year?

People called us tankers because we didn't play Fletcher, Braun, Hansen, and other premiership players. They get their game, we get thrashed, but we are still tanking?

We are a club that's been torn apart, resulting in this rabble of a team with absolutely no confidence.

Re: Is West Coast Tanking????

Won more flags in the past 10 years than most clubs who people support here so I'd advise you lot to STFU.

Spoken with authority:thumbsu:

Re: West Coast's 135 point embarrassment

Absolute disgrace, just bent over and let Geelong go for it. I realise they are not fussed about losing when they are trying to scab one of the 2 young prospects from WA in the draft but 135 points?

Record breaker at home :)
That line would be funny if it wasn't coming from a supporter of the other WA team trying to do the same thing.

Absolute disgrace, just bent over and let Geelong go for it. I realise they are not fussed about losing when they are trying to scab one of the 2 young prospects from WA in the draft but 135 points?

Record breaker at home :)

You have to ask yourself.... would you rather get smashed against Geelong while your injury ravaged club are tanking for a top 2 pick.... or would you rather lose by a point to Geelong after Pavlich choked it up and hit the post when you so badly want to make finals. I'll take what we had :D :D :D :D

Call it what you like but something has gone horribly wrong between the finals loss to Collingwood and now.

I don't know what it is
It will all get better when you take Arethro Poyton early in the draft. ;)

He will give you back exactly what has been missing. :D:thumbsu:

West Coast are gas Guzzler's

As the state of W.A struggles through one of the worst gas shortages in its history West Coast pointed their collective chins skywards and refused to do the right thing by their state.

Fair Dinkum, the price of gas is going to sky rocket by 9% over the coming months, if you're just going to give the 4 points to the cats.

Save some ____ing power.

I'll be sending my power bills to West Coast.

Fairies.

Re: West Coast are gas Guzzler's

As the state of W.A struggles through one of the worst gas shortages in its history West Coast pointed their collective chins skywards and refused to do the right thing by their state.

Fair Dinkum, the price of gas is going to sky rocket by 9% over the coming months, if you're just going to give the 4 points to the cats.

Save some ____ing power.

I'll be sending my power bills to West Coast.

Fairies.

Hi Trump / Pav:thumbsu:

List your team correctly or have your posts deleted.:cool:

We are a club that's been torn apart, resulting in this rabble of a team with absolutely no confidence.

I disagree. On paper you have a side better than tonights result. Tonight was worthy of a 16th team. You are good enough to be challenging for 8th spot.

West Coast now present. The Dud show, featuring:

hansen2006a.jpg

Mark Nicoski

wbWCEnicoski_gallery__470x365.jpg

And of Course the one and only. Chad Fletcher

getfile.aspx

Bright Future :)

Re: West Coast now present. The Dud show, featuring:

how come all the West Coast threads get merged into one but when multiple threads on other teams (ahem.. Port) are left...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how come all the West Coast threads get merged into one but when multiple threads on other teams (ahem.. Port) are left...

I've merged about ten threads into the LOL at Port thread since that was started last week

And a few Hawks one today as well

Truth be told I'd really like to just delete the Eagles ones but that'd be biased;)

You have to ask yourself.... would you rather get smashed against Geelong while your injury ravaged club are tanking for a top 2 pick.... or would you rather lose by a point to Geelong after Pavlich choked it up and hit the post when you so badly want to make finals. I'll take what we had :D :D :D :D

I'd rather try to get a decent contest. I suppose a deviant gimp such as yourself would rather get bent over and be thrashed.

But then you're an idiot, who cares what you'd take.

I never want to sit through a game like that ever again.

I've merged about ten threads into the LOL at Port thread since that was started last week

And a few Hawks one today as well

Truth be told I'd really like to just delete the Eagles ones but that'd be biased;)

oh ok... play on :eek:

135 points ey! Carnage - shows a complete lack of leadership out on the field.

What were Glass, Kerr, Cox, Braun, Fletcher, Stenglein, Wirra, Embly, Hunter etc doing?

Looks like there'll be a big cleanout at the end of the year.

How did Hansen go? One would think that he should be playing for his AFL career, but didn't West Coast just sign him up on a new 3 year contract? :eek:

the chemist has announced that the weagles can only have milk after games till they win, then they will receive a coke

Ok West Coast...

you put 3 players that are not part of your future in a tank
we will do the same, you start in perth, we start in adelaide, whoever makes it to the midway point of the nullarbor first is the winner.

Tanks are generally pretty slow, it will probably take a few months, if the race finishes in November we will have something to keep us entertained.

Maybe we could decide who gets the higher draft pick that way? :rolleyes::p

...i'll take the second option thanks, as would any self respecting footy fan would.

Back